Register Now
StaceyPowers

What game that everyone loves could you just not get into?

I never found myself interested in Skyrim or any of the Halo franchise. I played Halo a few times with a friend and really only would play because I would go over to their house and we would just end up playing that. I always said it reminded me of Call of Duty and would rather play that.

That's so easy for me to say, It's 100% fortnite. I just do not like the game and just do not understand aboutt he game, it's always been a kids game to me and just never got into the game of fortnite. It's big and famous and it's a game that everyone gets into, but me? nope. 

Halo always sucked to me. I never got the appeal. To list a few more:

Pokemon
CoD
Fortnite
MineCraft
FF14
GTA
Zelda BOTW
GoW 4

That's just a short list. But I never got the appeal of any of them. I tried most of them, but couldn't get into them at all. They only added to my boredom factor.

I can see how GTA is a great game, but not my flavor. If they changed the title to 'Surviving The City' then I'd probably be interested in it. But GTA already puts me in a position where I think, ummm city bandits sounds boring. But 'victims of urban crime trying to get out' appeals to me more. You know how sometimes a series goes by a specific title instead of a number like Skyrim instead of ES V; or Black Flag instead of AC4. GTA 6 should be called something catchy as it's own title and maybe I'll want to play it. But if I even think about playing it, all I think of is GTA and there really isn't anything special. 

Think about the title Red Dead Redemption by the same developers. That sounds more appealing. Imagine if it was called RTC or Rob the Carriage. 

Minecraft, Roblux and some online COD's, about the first two games, i just find them pretty boring lol, and about online COD's, pretty there are tryharding like no tomorrow and that type of competition really kills the fun in multiplayer games

Witcher 3, RDR2, Shadow of Mordor, Jedi: Fallen Order, Battlefield (all of them), Call of Duty (except for infinite warfare), Borderlands, Gears of War, God of War, Princeo of Persia Sands of Time, Warcraft, Starcraft, Doom (2016), MGSV, Prey (2017)

Edited by m76

17 hours ago, Patrik said:

pretty much the same here, except that i'm not fine with the whole series, i don't know why people play it lol

It's a stand alone game not part of a series.  I loved the actual Jedi  Knight series, starting with Dark Forces, up to Jedi Outcast, I wasn't that into Jedi Academy.

I always wanted to get into World of Warcraft but never really found the passion for it. When I was in middle school I remember it being super popular and all the kids were playing it. The game seems to have lost its popularity so I doubt I'll ever get into it now.

11 hours ago, lludawg said:

I always wanted to get into World of Warcraft but never really found the passion for it. When I was in middle school I remember it being super popular and all the kids were playing it. The game seems to have lost its popularity so I doubt I'll ever get into it now.

WoW was never anything special. I tried it, and it's not what you think. You're stuck doing bullshit missions that mean little or nothing at all. Your character doesn't have any real opportunities to level up unless you find a crew to try to find dungeons with. Unless you want to stay in the forest killing mutant mushrooms. The NPC's always ask you to do the dumbest most inane "missions" for them. One that I remember specifically was swimming to the bottom of a lake to collect a treasure chest. First off, a new character doesn't have the stamina to hold their breath that long. Second, how the hell, exactly, is this going to benefit me for the damn game at all?

It's more of a time killer than a game. Personally, I think Blizzard should be paying us to play it, not the other way around.

Edited by The Blackangel

On 5/8/2021 at 11:50 PM, StaceyPowers said:

What is a game that everybody seems to love that you just were not able to get into?

I think that it's definitely going to be GTA for me because even from the looks of it here, there seems to be many that likes it but not me.