Register Now
StaceyPowers

Most embarrassing online gaming experience?

A friend and I were playing Halo 3 Slayer on Valhalla, and I was driving a warthog. Not paying attention, I look back at the screen to see us headed directly towards the caves in which no vehicles can fit through (I thought). We ended up hitting the entrance, flipping sideways, flying out the other end, splattering an enemy, then hopping out and shooting the other two. If only there had been a sunset to drive off into, 

I was in a friendship with a guy for atleast 6 years, but due to some clans beef etc.. i insulted him and his reply is the thing that made think about myself and stop taking things on internet seriously, his reply was : "we are bros, don't let a stupid game change that", that's was his reply even if i was very agressive on him, i still regret doing that even if that happened a year ago...

I remember playing Maplestory and I wanted to trade someone for an item so bad that I gave him basically everything I had... even the clothes off my back. So I was able to get the cool gun but I had to walk around in my "underwear" until I could afford new armour. 😅

On 5/8/2021 at 11:53 PM, StaceyPowers said:

What is the most embarrassing thing to happen to you in an online game?

It's getting my black ass handed to me when I played PVP in Frontline Commando. I will never forget that ass whooping 😂