Register Now
The Blackangel

RDR2 Logic Playlist (10 Short Videos)

On 5/10/2021 at 6:29 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

Oh damn; there's more videos. LOL. These guys are good. 

Seriously, I'm sure that for some who never liked RDR2, after watching those videos would definitely have a second thought. 

I got to watching their videos again, and have a question. Unfortunately the only way I could think of to get it answered was to bump this thread so people would know what the hell I'm talking about.

Listen to the actors talk in their real voice at the end of the videos. Someone who knows, would you tell me if they have a British accent or Australian accent? Those are the two that I just can't tell apart. There's a few others, but considering the actors of these videos, the others are irrelevant.

14 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I got to watching their videos again, and have a question. Unfortunately the only way I could think of to get it answered was to bump this thread so people would know what the hell I'm talking about.

Listen to the actors talk in their real voice at the end of the videos. Someone who knows, would you tell me if they have a British accent or Australian accent? Those are the two that I just can't tell apart. There's a few others, but considering the actors of these videos, the others are irrelevant.

I don't know, but Australians have reserved a better English gene pool over the American ones. lol