Register Now
StaceyPowers

Cheapest game you ever bought new?

I got some $40ish games for like $1.49 on the Nintendo eShop when they went on sale several times. With physical, I couldn't tell you. I assume you're talking release date new, not new to me. If it was new to me, I got the first 3 AC games for less than a dollar.

Cheap games is when they are on sale to get it really cheap 😉 at $0.20c LOL that's the cheapest failed game that was so small and pointless. But like most people got games at differnt costs, always get it on sales or cheaper. 

I think you guys misunderstand the question. Not what game you bought cheapest after they got discounted. But what games you bought the cheapest when new as in just released.

On 5/12/2021 at 6:25 PM, m76 said:

I think you guys misunderstand the question. Not what game you bought cheapest after they got discounted. But what games you bought the cheapest when new as in just released.

Maybe you actually read the mind of the content creator? I think we have different interpretation of what the poster actually posted. 

46 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Maybe you actually read the mind of the content creator? I think we have different interpretation of what the poster actually posted. 

I interpret brought new as in at release. The topic doesn't make sense if you include games you got years later, as everybody got somehing for free at some point. Or for pennies. It is not interesting.

On 7/23/2021 at 8:27 PM, m76 said:

I interpret brought new as in at release. The topic doesn't make sense if you include games you got years later, as everybody got somehing for free at some point. Or for pennies. It is not interesting.

Alright, if it's the point you're trying to make, then I believe that you're correct then because it's very true that most people got some games for free.