Register Now
StaceyPowers

What AAA franchise do you have zero interest in playing?

I'd say Minecraft and I don't even know why I'm not interested in playing it because I have played Roblox in the past and I had a lot of fun and both games are somewhat similar. I don't even think it's a bad game to begin with but I just lack any real motive to play it.

Games that are franchises have always been a thing. There is a bunch of Harry Potter games, many different comic book games, that's what I never got into and did. Seen the films but not going to get into the gaming side of it. 

It seems as if GTA has recently gotten very popular over the past little while and although I love watching streamers play it, I do not think it is really my type of game. The huge world concept is just too much for me haha.

On 5/13/2021 at 10:09 AM, lludawg said:

It seems as if GTA has recently gotten very popular over the past little while and although I love watching streamers play it, I do not think it is really my type of game. The huge world concept is just too much for me haha.

It's true - the online sessions do get pretty crazy at times and when you add in modders, the game turn into something I can't even describe. It's not even bad, it's more like wth was I playing again?

Battlifeld - I've tried one or two of them, and they were all horrid, I'm not a big fan of the rival COD, but compared to BF those are masterpieces.

God of War - The concept just does not appeal to me on any level.

Pokemon - I don't even know WTF is this and don't care

Mario - I just have no love for nintendo

Zelda

PUBG

Fortnite

Minecraft

Metal Gear

Final Fantasy

On 5/11/2021 at 9:06 PM, killamch89 said:

I'd say Minecraft and I don't even know why I'm not interested in playing it because I have played Roblox in the past and I had a lot of fun and both games are somewhat similar. I don't even think it's a bad game to begin with but I just lack any real motive to play it.

I actually tried playing Minecraft one time after it was praised and promoted by one guy called Soulmate but it wasn't anywhere near what he said for me. I had do quit it forever.