Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Will GOP republicans create new party? Only way to prevent civil war.

What are your thoughts about the GOP splitting into a new pro democratic 'never trumper' party, leaving the cult trumpers to implode? There are 100 former republican officials giving republicans one more chance to become more moderate or they will form a new party. This comes as Liz Cheney of the republicans called out trump for the big lie, or the election was stolen lie, and the republicans will oust her today just for going against trump. That makes the trumper a cult. To oust an official and go against her free speech just because she goes against an ex-president is enough for some to call for the split in party. 

I personally don't think it's worth giving the republicans another chance to control themselves. They simply can't. They are brainwashed, mentally sick, and pro fascist. They aren't gonna change. So they should go ahead with the GOP reform by making a new party. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/more-100-republican-former-officials-others-seek-reforms-threaten-new-n1267053

They won't do it. They all supported Adolf, and fought against democracy. They're just making this claim to give the impression that their party matters. It doesn't. Even if they did form a new party, their actions and ideals wouldn't change. There would be no difference from how they are now except what they call themselves. The appropriate name for them would be Fucking Retards if you want to put it mildly. No offense to anyone with mental and cognitive difficulties. I have several of those issues myself.

If they really want to get behind this country there already is a party they need to join. The people already in that party are called Democrats.

And for those who try to use the "Democrat ends in rat" as an insult, I say thank you!

Because if you knew anything about rats, you would know that they live in colonies in a nest. And there's a patriarch and a matriarch. They run the show. But all the other rats are finding food, defending the colony, and maintaining the nest. They work together to survive. They all take care of their young. They support each other and live together mostly peacefully.

So to call us rats, is actually a huge compliment.

That is probably the best answer. There is already the democratic party that is supporting democracy. But if a new GOP can bring some of those 70 million crazies that voted trump to be more moderate, then that is what needs to be done. Then the civil war will be less likely. But these GOP would rather be a cult fascist, have dictatorship, have civil war, ruin this country, burn it all to the ground, before ever being a democrat. That's how extreme they are. The only way for them to think about democracy again is a more moderate party within their own GOP. Sad, but true. It would be a start, and a sense of hope to form a new party. And the extremists will be less inclined to burn it all down if their own are rejecting their behavior. There really is nothing a democrat can do for them. They are lost. 

Who is ready for a war? Every time I drive somewhere, I'm taking notes on straight up military style fuck over civilians. These white nazis are the naked vietnamese I will make run in the street before I torture the fucks. My morality is gone when it comes to war with nazis. I am the counter. I will torture any fuck I capture. This will be war time behind enemy lines; if it comes to that. That is my war. I will take out 50 homes in 1 night if war breaks out. Come get me narcs. I'm ready for a fucking war. 

As I said in another thread, Trump wasn't a good choice.  Yes, he's an attention getter and charismatic, but overall giving him leadership is the Republicans "selling out".  Well, I think one telling thing is Trump's attitude toward veterans and how he thinks dead American soldiers are losers. This is something which cuts to the core of who Trump is.

Edited by Jayson