Register Now
lludawg

Is it worth gathering friends for Among Us?

It seems like playing Among Us with in real life friends would be fun! Has anyone ever tried it? I want to but I would be the person trying to set up a time, teach friends or find those that already know how to play, etc. It is actually tons of work and I am wondering if anyone has any good or bad experiences with the whole process. I am also worried that friends who die off first in the game will get bored.

Any multilayer game is better with friends and it need not be hard to organise. Forums, social media and expecially Discord make both organising playing these types of game together and communicating with each other during the game fairly straight forward. 

On 5/15/2021 at 2:46 AM, skyfire said:

Think of it as a one time play with family type game. I can't think of playing this for hours. one or two rounds with friends and family is fine by me. I can't imagine more than that. 

You can play it for a couple of hours but I just can't imagine playing it every day for hours. 

On 5/22/2021 at 7:11 AM, killamch89 said:

You can play it for a couple of hours but I just can't imagine playing it every day for hours. 

More than 1 game with family or even the school friends is too much. it just gets boring after some time. 

It's pretty fun. You definitely need to be using mics, or at least using the message function. To be honest, after a while, it does lose its lustre a bit. But a decent, unique experience nonetheless.

On 6/6/2021 at 5:40 AM, skyfire said:

Similar game with something different to chase for. 

The game was very, very well done! Extremely enjoyable with beautiful art. I recommend it to anyone. It's very short, maybe an hour and a half, so if you're pressed for time, you can still find time to play 🙂 

On 6/2/2021 at 10:45 AM, skyfire said:

More than 1 game with family or even the school friends is too much. it just gets boring after some time. 

they are still releasing updates for it, haven't played it for so long, i heard that they are adding a hide n seek gamemode, i hope that will be worth it

On 6/14/2021 at 3:53 PM, Empire said:

The game was very, very well done! Extremely enjoyable with beautiful art. I recommend it to anyone. It's very short, maybe an hour and a half, so if you're pressed for time, you can still find time to play 🙂 

They also made a movie on this and it may come out this year.