Register Now
lludawg

Is it worth gathering friends for Among Us?

22 hours ago, Oblivion Knight said:

@Darth and I have previously said about teaming up to organise some kind of community game for Among Us..

Perhaps we could get VGR involved also, @DC?

That would be awesome especially if we could offer the different forum currencies as prizes for the users. It's been somewhat hard to organise it properly with just one community so would love to see all 3 come together.

22 hours ago, Oblivion Knight said:

@Darth and I have previously said about teaming up to organise some kind of community game for Among Us..

Perhaps we could get VGR involved also, @DC?

I'm all in if that can be actualized. It would definitely be a very good way to bond well. 

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I am very much open for such community gaming. I ask; how do you go about it now? 

Maybe they are yet to get the plans up in process but I'm very sure that once it's up, we will all be informed with updates. I'm really exited about this. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Maybe they are yet to get the plans up in process but I'm very sure that once it's up, we will all be informed with updates. I'm really exited about this. 

Yes, I am excited that we are moving up in this forum, craving out wonderful ideas to entertain one another. I am open to any new development concerning the prospect of what we want to embark on.