Register Now
killamch89

Ubisoft Is Going All In On Pay To Win

On 5/14/2021 at 9:35 PM, Shagger said:

How long before some Ubisoft executive says;

"We had to add these vastly more egregious microtransactions to the new, premium Assassin's Creed because we don't think it's fair that only those players who play our free-to-play version should have access to these choice items."

Seriously, that's never going to happen not by a long shot. It's in their DNA to always for ways to milk us for more money. 

50 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, that's never going to happen not by a long shot. It's in their DNA to always for ways to milk us for more money. 

You've misunderstood what I said. What I'm saying is they will add these egregious microtransactions originally in the the "free-to-play" versions of games to the premium visions of games because "it is not fair to deny premium players the opportunity to buy them". That will be thier excuse.

2 minutes ago, Shagger said:

You've misunderstood what I said. What I'm saying is they will add these egregious microtransactions originally in the the "free-to-play" versions of games to the premium visions of games because "it is not fair to deny premium players the opportunity to buy them". That will be thier excuse.

Oh, now I get the point you were trying to make and from the looks of it, the excuse for doing that definitely is a silly one with no bases at all.