Register Now
killamch89

Destiny 2's Transmog System Is A Lot Worst Than The Community Expected, Furthering Upsetting Their Community

Bungie has managed to infuriate their Destiny Fanbase with the introduction of this transmog system which quite frankly takes paywall to the next level. As the saying goes, you can take company out of Activision but you can't take the Activision out of them. What are your thoughts about this?

The fact that Bungo thought it would be a good idea to make what should have been a quality of life feature into a tedious, monetisation incentivised system and that the community would just accept that shows just how little they think of us. Don't let them get away with it. Meanwhile MH Rise players are fashion hunting all they want, no bullshit grinding or paywalls. Sometimes I wonder why people (taking Destiny 2 for example) would play money greedy games like Destiny 2, instead of a humble, well done, full of content game that wont ask for your credit card every 5 minutes like Monster Hunter World/Rise. Seriously, I blame it on the players, they are the ones who let themselves be fucked in the rear by supporting Bungie.

9 hours ago, Empire said:

The fact that Bungo thought it would be a good idea to make what should have been a quality of life feature into a tedious, monetisation incentivised system and that the community would just accept that shows just how little they think of us. Don't let them get away with it. Meanwhile MH Rise players are fashion hunting all they want, no bullshit grinding or paywalls. Sometimes I wonder why people (taking Destiny 2 for example) would play money greedy games like Destiny 2, instead of a humble, well done, full of content game that wont ask for your credit card every 5 minutes like Monster Hunter World/Rise. Seriously, I blame it on the players, they are the ones who let themselves be fucked in the rear by supporting Bungie.

When Bungie was apart of Activision, they tried to paint Activision as the greedy employer holding them back but now others are seeing that they're no better than Activision. 

6 hours ago, skyfire said:

Did it because of the paywall or any other reasons that caused this? 

Greed obviously but it's sad when companies will stoop this low just to make a buck. I mean, they had the goodwill of majority of the community since their split from Activision but turned around and pulled a pro-Activision move. Most gaming companies are so tone-deaf nowadays that it's unsettling.