Register Now
lludawg

What type of mouse do you use?

39 minutes ago, Empire said:

Same, Had my very first since 2013, then 2019 I replaced it with this https://www.razer.com/gaming-mice/razer-naga-trinity/RZ01-02410100-R3U1  Same to you I think then right?  I mean many people think it's crap and had so much proplems but for me, nope 😜 

Other then those brands, I do like Logitech mouse also. 

Seriously, I had zero difficulty in making use of the mouse Razer's Naga Pro. I clicked with it immediately like it was built for me specifically. 

14 hours ago, Empire said:

Same, Had my very first since 2013, then 2019 I replaced it with this https://www.razer.com/gaming-mice/razer-naga-trinity/RZ01-02410100-R3U1  Same to you I think then right?  I mean many people think it's crap and had so much proplems but for me, nope 😜 

Other then those brands, I do like Logitech mouse also. 

I'm going to get myself a trinity as well - it's the most versatile mouse I know for gaming.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I'm going to get myself a trinity as well - it's the most versatile mouse I know for gaming.

Seriously - there are so many efficient mouse to choose from for PC gaming and trinity offers decent cool features as well. 

On 8/27/2021 at 6:59 AM, killamch89 said:

Looks like some kind of mini transformer robot - not going to lie. It also seems to have all kinds of buttons all over the mouse which may cause a few misclicking issues because some of the buttons are in very awkward places.

Haha I thought it was kind of like transformers beast series made mouse as that series has one rat beast transformer. 

3 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Haha I thought it was kind of like transformers beast series made mouse as that series has one rat beast transformer. 

You are referring to the decepticons right? I really do liked that transformer movie of robots. 

It never even occurred to me to check out if it's got a video game. 

59 minutes ago, skyfire said:

I am referring to this beast series of transformers which are divided and not necessarily autobots or decepticons as they are being used as allies by both. 

https://beastwarstransformers.fandom.com/wiki/Rattrap

Ooh, I get it now. They look incredibly interesting. I like it. 

41 minutes ago, AndreiMirfi said:

image.thumb.png.acfb00cc3bfc88ac7196cde2c89fb326.png

Got this thang 3 months ago, and I'm totally satisfied with it. It's also a money saver.

How much did you get it for? Was it ordered online or bought in physical store?