Register Now
lludawg

What type of mouse do you use?

14 hours ago, skyfire said:

A lot of microsoft mouse and the similar mouse are priced at that. I hope that in near future they seem to be making new designs. 

Yeah, it's something that I really enjoyed purchasing and it's worth every penny. 

Right now i don't usually use mice for gaming. I did have a corsair gaming mouse my boss sent me, but it stopped working after a while. I now use a wireless mouse from verbatim that I use most of the time for work. But I use a controller for gaming. 

10 hours ago, skyfire said:

I am going with simple mouse lately. I think it works for me and especially the wired one are good enough for everyday use. 

Seriously, sophisticated mouse isn't my thing at all. The sophisticated mouse makes my gaming a lot more difficult to use it. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, sophisticated mouse isn't my thing at all. The sophisticated mouse makes my gaming a lot more difficult to use it. 

Yeah but I use it because I work on the code and design. So often those fancy are not worth carrying around while meeting clients. 

15 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yeah but I use it because I work on the code and design. So often those fancy are not worth carrying around while meeting clients. 

Exactly, they are most just cosmetics in my opinion with good appearance but when it comes to functionality, it's completely useless.