Register Now
lludawg

Have you ever broken your phone while gaming?

2 minutes ago, skyfire said:

They say you can't recover it but they do have it as it is data helpful for them.

Well, that's a hard kick in the teeth. I should at least have access to it once again since they have access to it too. 

I have never dropped my phone whilst gaming. I guess that is the benefit of playing games that aren't that stressful like Clash Royale. I can imagine the people that people first person shooters or online sports games can more likely to drop it.

2 hours ago, skyfire said:

I get you on that but Google has to change it's way they take the data of users.

When they are mostly interested in making money, they will always be too selfish to do what's in our interests. 

3 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Yes that is the case it seems. They started their company saying " do no evil". but it seems that was not being followed.

Do no evil but gobble up more money 💵 through any means possible. The use of microtransactions isn't enough now for them. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Do no evil but gobble up more money 💵 through any means possible. The use of microtransactions isn't enough now for them. 

Every company that is out to make money may have to do what it takes when the pressures is too high. This is why you will read that a big company like Google are selling users' data.

On 3/25/2022 at 11:36 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah google ads, more micro transactions and other small charges that pile up slowly.

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Yeah google ads, more micro transactions and other small charges that pile up slowly.

This is the main direction of most gaming companies right now especially the one's that are focused on mobile phones games.