Register Now
killamch89

Intel B560 Motherboards Comparison

This video from the Hardware Unboxed Channel shows the differences between the different Intel B560 boards and it amazes me that they're based on the same reference build but the differences between them in certain areas in unbelievable. You can want the video down below:

What are your thoughts about this?

is this pretty much the case with the b460 boards? i had to jump at some parts as i really needed to upgrade, got a 10400f and the gigabyte ultra durable b460. i just game, no heavy work load stuff, but i'm curious if there would be a large enough benefit to lift the power restriction. i'm not too familiar with my new rigs options, but i would be able to figure it out if it ended up being worth doing so.

8 hours ago, skyfire said:

Well that's the point. confuse and then distract the buyers. 

i'm sure lot of people will buy this by mistake if they aren't focusing enough on details, which is really annoying

6 hours ago, Patrik said:

i'm sure lot of people will buy this by mistake if they aren't focusing enough on details, which is really annoying

Rival companies do this all the time - that's why Nvidia went from GTX to RTX because as you know, AMD graphics cards are RX, it's a really deceitful practice and it won't stop anytime soon.

10 hours ago, Patrik said:

Yeah but then again entire chinese market is built on top of such type of marketing strategy. they copy apple names on their soil and distribute in places where apple can't sue them. same with many other brands. 

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Rival companies do this all the time - that's why Nvidia went from GTX to RTX because as you know, AMD graphics cards are RX, it's a really deceitful practice and it won't stop anytime soon.

RTX is even closer to RX than GTX xD

On 5/27/2021 at 1:12 PM, Empire said:

GTX is the old and it's out and no longer being made, the 1600 series are the last GTX, unless they have something out of there butt they not telling. 

i don't think that they will be making any more GTX GPU's (personal opinion), there are lot of newer GPU's for almost the same price and better the performance

23 hours ago, Patrik said:

i don't think that they will be making any more GTX GPU's (personal opinion), there are lot of newer GPU's for almost the same price and better the performance

Just being out of stock and also high demanding and so not easy to get hold of one, In fact people that have orded have to wait. Plus been said they have two years to get back to normal. Well, 1660TI will be with me for many years to come then LOL

Just now, Empire said:

Just being out of stock and also high demanding and so not easy to get hold of one, In fact people that have orded have to wait. Plus been said they have two years to get back to normal. Well, 1660TI will be with me for many years to come then LOL

shortage in stock isn't going to last forever for sure :D