Register Now
Nicky

Ps5

I understand that English my not be your first language, but without a clearer description of the problem we won't be able to help. It does sound like a similar problem described in the video below, so I'll post that in the hope that will help.

Edited by Shagger

Do you think maybe there is a bad connection with your HDMI and tv setting? I had something like that on ps4 and in safe mode on console I changed my tv from 1080 to 720. Unplugged everything for at least an hour. Put in different HDMI slot. Then back in safety mode again, I changed tv setting back to 1080. It worked. But that was a ps4. 

I had a hell of a time setting up my office with my PC, PS4, and Xbox One all on the same TV. It took a lot of plugging and unplugging to figure everything out, but eventually we found out that some things were just plugged in the wrong HDMI slots. That may be what's going on for you. Try plugging your PS5 into different slots and see what happens.

On 5/16/2021 at 10:40 PM, Nicky said:

Ps5 glashing blue light blank tv screen tried to fix it in safe mode didn't help any ideas

I don't own PS5 yet, so it's definitely not going to be easy for me to recommend any solution for your problem or challenge with your console.