Register Now
killamch89

Favorite Super Smash Bros. Fighter And Why

My favorite Supers Smash Bros fighter is always captain Falcon and it's because of one thing - Falcon Punch! Trust me! when it connects, you immediately look away from the screen because 9 times out of 10, no other character is surviving that especially if their damage has passed 50%. Throughout the main Super Smash games, I've mastered the art of landing Falcon Punches but I don't spam it because that would make me predictable. What's your favorite Smash fighter and why?

On 9/26/2021 at 1:29 PM, Sharon said:

This may sound silly but I absolutely love using the Wii Fit trainer! I think it's just hilarious and love my opponents groan with frustration when I'm able to land hits. haha

Can you imagine getting your butt whooped by a part-time mom in good shape? That's exactly what Will Fit train reminds me of.

On 10/9/2021 at 9:32 PM, killamch89 said:

Can you imagine getting your butt whooped by a part-time mom in good shape? That's exactly what Will Fit train reminds me of.

Yes EXACTLY! You understand my appeal with using this character. lol She has some awesome and effective combos. Bayonetta is also really cool.