Register Now
killamch89

Favorite Super Smash Bros. Fighter And Why

My favorite Supers Smash Bros fighter is always captain Falcon and it's because of one thing - Falcon Punch! Trust me! when it connects, you immediately look away from the screen because 9 times out of 10, no other character is surviving that especially if their damage has passed 50%. Throughout the main Super Smash games, I've mastered the art of landing Falcon Punches but I don't spam it because that would make me predictable. What's your favorite Smash fighter and why?

On 9/26/2021 at 1:29 PM, Sharon said:

This may sound silly but I absolutely love using the Wii Fit trainer! I think it's just hilarious and love my opponents groan with frustration when I'm able to land hits. haha

Can you imagine getting your butt whooped by a part-time mom in good shape? That's exactly what Will Fit train reminds me of.

On 10/9/2021 at 9:32 PM, killamch89 said:

Can you imagine getting your butt whooped by a part-time mom in good shape? That's exactly what Will Fit train reminds me of.

Yes EXACTLY! You understand my appeal with using this character. lol She has some awesome and effective combos. Bayonetta is also really cool. 

On 3/4/2022 at 3:20 PM, kingpotato said:

Ever since the first Smash bros 64 my personal favorite has always been kirby, on every smash game my personal favorite has always been Kirby

a7e.jpg

Kirby is really OP as he can absorb the power of any opponent he sucks up (sounds a bit weird lol).

Questions like these seem farcical to me. There are a million ways of gauging favorites, and all are valid; favorite to watch, to play, in concept, favorite as a character (i.e. liking King K. Rool outside of smash the most even if he’s not your favorite in smash)

I've never once in my life played SSB, but considering that (from what I gather) it's a Nintendo exclusive, I would probably be pretty partial to Link. At least until I found a fighter that I really gel with. Link is an optional character, right? I'm shooting blind here since I know jack shit about the game, so whatever I'm getting wrong, someone please correct me.

On 4/4/2022 at 12:13 PM, killamch89 said:

Kirby is really OP as he can absorb the power of any opponent he sucks up (sounds a bit weird lol).

I actually dont use that ability as much I normally tend to stick with the air sword combos and using the rock transformation to cancel out air combos. But if captain falcon is on the screen well.... its falcon punch spam time xD

6 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I've never once in my life played SSB, but considering that (from what I gather) it's a Nintendo exclusive, I would probably be pretty partial to Link. At least until I found a fighter that I really gel with. Link is an optional character, right? I'm shooting blind here since I know jack shit about the game, so whatever I'm getting wrong, someone please correct me.

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Never played SSB before, with what I've seen you mention, you've already mastered the act of fighting in the game, and knows how to use your favourite fighter well which is 'Falcon. 

Im really suprised to hear that Super Smash bros is still unkown to some gamers. Well anyway the game has been out since the N64 and there has been a new version of it with every new Nintendo console, you can play as a lot of characters from different Nintendo franchises, most recently the rooster is filled with characters from other companies, like Capcom, Square Enix, Konami , fucking Pacman and even Minecraft.

Here is a commercial from the first game on the n64

6 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Im really suprised to hear that Super Smash bros is still unkown to some gamers. Well anyway the game has been out since the N64 and there has been a new version of it with every new Nintendo console, you can play as a lot of characters from different Nintendo franchises, most recently the rooster is filled with characters from other companies, like Capcom, Square Enix, Konami , fucking Pacman and even Minecraft.

Here is a commercial from the first game on the n64

I only played the super mario bros, majority of super Mario series are Nintendo base games, that's why I don't take them serious nowadays. 

7 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

This is surprising to me as you're a huge Nintendo fanatic and you seemed to have played almost every series I can think of. Link is a main character - he's been a main character since the N64 days. He's a pretty versatile character and has bunch of useful abilities to help you survive as long as possible such as his grappling hook which can save you if you get hit off the stage and you're near enough to an area where you can climb up.

I remember seeing it on the shelves during the N64 era, but I didn't really grasp what it was, so I didn't bother picking it up. I had Conker, so I already had a game similar to SSB. I've played a little bit of virtually everything, true enough. But some games just never made it into my compendium of games played, for one reason or another.

11 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I remember seeing it on the shelves during the N64 era, but I didn't really grasp what it was, so I didn't bother picking it up. I had Conker, so I already had a game similar to SSB. I've played a little bit of virtually everything, true enough. But some games just never made it into my compendium of games played, for one reason or another.

Well Conker is not exactly the same type of game as Super smash bros, I mean it does have a multiplayer mode but Smash is a fighting game like MK or street fighter. Anyway you should try it someday, its easy to pickup and chaotic fun