Register Now
killamch89

What Kind Of Games Are You Really Terrible At

I tend to be pretty bad at Battle Royale games and it primarily has to do with the fact that I just stop caring after a few minutes. Honestly, I wouldn't even say I'm bad at them, I can win most games if I try I just find that genre of games boring. What kind of games are you terrible at?

As I get older, I find my reactions are dwindling for fast-paced FPS games. That said, I still have a soft spot for COD, even though I'm not very good! You can still glean enjoyment from games you're bad at. (At least, that's what I keep telling myself!)

Edited by DylanC

Any games that's about sports, just bad at gaming sports games 😛 Then again games that you do not like the subjects about and also if you not intersted in cooking then why do a cooking game?

On 5/17/2021 at 12:23 PM, DylanC said:

As I get older, I find my reactions are dwindling for fast-paced FPS games. That said, I still have a soft spot for COD, even though I'm not very good! You can still glean enjoyment from games you're bad at. (At least, that's what I keep telling myself!)

It's to be expected. Hell, even my reactions have gotten a bit slower than in my younger days. Come to think of it, I tend to forget some things now. 🤣🤣