Register Now
Patrik

Long or not?

I have that problem with games that I like, I push on and on, because I want to find out what happens next, and end up finishing them quicker than I should've.

Games that are boring I'm glad when they are over and never look back.

I have played great games that the story was very good and yet after I have complanted it I Was like, DAMN< that's short. I have not gotten bored into a story other then playing BF3 that the story was crap but ended the game with a weired ended, that was 8 hours long. 5 hours of gameplay for the story was the shortest. 

13 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I was always a curious person by nature so in most games, I tend to take my time and explore the entire world - trying to find spots to take screenshots and stuff like that.

exploring is really impressive in some open world games, digging for details is a hobby of mine as well :D

On 5/17/2021 at 12:10 PM, Patrik said:

Sometimes i get that feeling that i should rush games and finish them because they took so much time and started getting boring, but when i finish them, i wish they were longer.

sort of a paradox, am i the only one who's feeling the same?

I like taking my time, but I always feel pressure to hurry up and play all the games i haven't yet.

2 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

I like taking my time, but I always feel pressure to hurry up and play all the games i haven't yet.

When I was younger that used to be the case but I know I can only truly enjoy an experience if I take the time to truly explore my surroundings.

5 hours ago, Patrik said:

exploring is really impressive in some open world games, digging for details is a hobby of mine as well :D

It's not just details for me, it's finding hidden stuff or maybe scenic areas where I can snap some shots.