Register Now
killamch89

Android 12 Beta Is Here And It Looks Like It's Packing Some Heat

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It should still be due an upgrade because they normally stop support around the 3-4 year mark. Although I don't know how many of the budget models will receive this update.

On samsung's website, they stated the security updates will be still released, but Android 12 isn't supported :(

On 5/19/2021 at 4:16 AM, killamch89 said:

From what I can gather from watching the video, Android 12 has plenty of refinements and radical new design. There's also improved "privacy" options. What are your thoughts about it?

It's actually cool specifications as far as I'm concerned and I believe that most people would be in love with the android version update. 

4 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think the modern phones would be making use of the RAM and other resources. And that should be one of the things that modern phones would have in them.

Those specifications are very important if they want the smartphone to be a very good fit for such projects. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Yeah especially after seeing how the ROG phone has broken all the limits. It feels like soon we will see new things.

I actually have a fellow work colleague who is making use of the phone and it's so tempting seeing how good the phone is. 

i just got a chinese phone that's coming with stock android 12, means pure android, no external UI's or anything like that, it's cool but the issue is that everything is google (including the vids and pics gallery)

3 hours ago, Patrik said:

i just got a chinese phone that's coming with stock android 12, means pure android, no external UI's or anything like that, it's cool but the issue is that everything is google (including the vids and pics gallery)

You can especially adapt to using it right? Although, I know a lot of people who are actually not too comfortable with Google spy.