Register Now
killamch89

Android 12 Beta Is Here And It Looks Like It's Packing Some Heat

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

You can especially adapt to using it right? Although, I know a lot of people who are actually not too comfortable with Google spy. 

it came with google fotos as a gallery but it's sort of boring, so i got a 3rd party gallery from play store, it seems to be fine for now

5 hours ago, Patrik said:

it came with google fotos as a gallery but it's sort of boring, so i got a 3rd party gallery from play store, it seems to be fine for now

Yeah, I think that I have seen some other smartphone that's set up that way and it's really off for me, I don't like it at all. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, I think that I have seen some other smartphone that's set up that way and it's really off for me, I don't like it at all. 

stock android at some points is a pretty huge advantage as you get extra performance that you lose while using those vanilla UI's from some brands like One UI/MI UI etc...

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

I am pretty sure in next few iterations of the android we are going to see some good graphics improvement too.

Yeah, it's something that most people yearn for when it comes to graphics that matters to them that much. I would like to have it sooner. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's something that most people yearn for when it comes to graphics that matters to them that much. I would like to have it sooner. 

I think the way many mods and the changes are getting per smartphone company I feel like graphics is necessity.

16 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think the way many mods and the changes are getting per smartphone company I feel like graphics is necessity.

Yeah, that's something that's always going to matter much to users. It's why they are focusing more on it. 

On 3/2/2022 at 1:26 AM, Justin11 said:

It doesn't bother Google if their are spygates or not. They are just doing what pleases to them just for the money. 

This is not fair on users. The concern should also be about the safety of the end users of their products and not all about making profit. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Even if Google is securing our essential datas from malicious hackers. Such doesn't stop them from doing censorship to get some funds. 

Do you know how much our data is worth in the information market? It's in millions of dollars. It's why they always can't stop doing it. 

On 3/4/2022 at 1:59 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's something that's always going to matter much to users. It's why they are focusing more on it. 

One plus series especially has been good with the graphics. and so does the Xiaomi.

18 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

This is not fair on users. The concern should also be about the safety of the end users of their products and not all about making profit. 

Yes, that's how every search engines should perform. Protect their users, and never sell their personal information to third parties. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, that's how every search engines should perform. Protect their users, and never sell their personal information to third parties. 

That is true and when I read about Facebook's allegations that they sold personal data. of users,  I felt bad and thank goodness that it was false. 

5 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

That is true and when I read about Facebook's allegations that they sold personal data. of users,  I felt bad and thank goodness that it was false. 

It wasn't false. Mark Zuckerberg sold those data. Read up on Cambridge Analytics.