Register Now
killamch89

Android 12 Beta Is Here And It Looks Like It's Packing Some Heat

14 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Poco is good and it's part of Xiaomi's brands. So it's trustable and the best part that it is more or less the device meant for photography.

When I go for a device, it means the specifications/features enticed me. Which is mainly the camera quality, RAM, internal memory storage, and most importantly 'Battery capacity. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

When I go for a device, it means the specifications/features enticed me. Which is mainly the camera quality, RAM, internal memory storage, and most importantly 'Battery capacity. 

If you have all the information on the smartphone specs that you want to purchase, you will definitely be getting something not up to your taste. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

If you have all the information on the smartphone specs that you want to purchase, you will definitely be getting something not up to your taste. 

I'll definitely get something of my taste. Because, the information which is provided around the video game will enable me know if it is good for me or not. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I'll definitely get something of my taste. Because, the information which is provided around the video game will enable me know if it is good for me or not. 

Funny enough, there will always be a new update that's going to keep coming out and we will keep updating as possible as we can. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

Funny enough, there will always be a new update that's going to keep coming out and we will keep updating as possible as we can. 

It might sound funny thou, but I'm optimistic about what I said. To get quality phone you need to watch careful this days, so you wouldn't end up with low quality one. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

If you want privacy on android, grapheneOS can be a good option.

Who doesn't want his or her privacy 🔏 on their smartphone? I haven't seen any today but most we have are filled with crawler that steals our data. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Yes google is loaded with that sort of the data. And that has to change, so the ROM of android that allow privacy are always better.

It's actually why we have their products the way that we do today and it's something that we can only get used to. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's actually why we have their products the way that we do today and it's something that we can only get used to. 

Yes but the thing is that privacy is pretty much damaged in the long run. That's the problem with Google and they are getting sanctions on them from EU soon.

3 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Yes but the thing is that privacy is pretty much damaged in the long run. That's the problem with Google and they are getting sanctions on them from EU soon.

It's why a lot of people aren't open to making use of their products but in the end, we all end up using one or two of their services.