Register Now
killamch89

Android 12 Beta Is Here And It Looks Like It's Packing Some Heat

Just now, skyfire said:

You can check out some of the settings that you need to enable.

This is something that's very important that users find out and make sure to have them all set up to avoid any malfunction. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Yes and most of the new phone can make those settings and avoid the ad networks stealing their money and the overall data. I hope that changes in near future.

Seriously, what they do with our data shows how valuable they are which is why they would do anything to have it without paying for it. 

On 3/20/2022 at 4:11 PM, Head_Hunter said:

The information they get by stealing the data, are very useful to them. Because, they share the data to third party companies for promotion that is indeed of different IPs, and other essential information about us. 

Getting data from users will be crucial in how they make the next devices and all of that. There are a lot of things data from those using the internet can do for them too.

On 3/20/2022 at 4:11 PM, Head_Hunter said:

The information they get by stealing the data, are very useful to them. Because, they share the data to third party companies for promotion that is indeed of different IPs, and other essential information about us. 

It's really a shame that they have taken that path and the kind of money they are making won't let them stop it. 

On 3/20/2022 at 1:18 PM, Heatman said:

Seriously, what they do with our data shows how valuable they are which is why they would do anything to have it without paying for it. 

Yes every single keyword we type on the browser is used against us and shown ads too. I guess we may have to consider that part.

4 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Yes every single keyword we type on the browser is used against us and shown ads too. I guess we may have to consider that part.

I can remember one day I was just talking about cryptocurrency with a friend in a forum and boom, they started showing cryptocurrency ads 😂

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I can remember one day I was just talking about cryptocurrency with a friend in a forum and boom, they started showing cryptocurrency ads 😂

The AI has been improved a lot that you can now do certain things and the next ads is about what you just finished doing. So, there is always that understanding that most of our activities are being monitored. 

On 3/24/2022 at 9:12 AM, Heatman said:

It's really a shame that they have taken that path and the kind of money they are making won't let them stop it. 

Yeah, it has taking over them, they want to see their video games amaze high number sales to make money even if it isn't up to the hype they seek for. 

On 3/24/2022 at 6:10 AM, Knight Barida said:

Getting data from users will be crucial in how they make the next devices and all of that. There are a lot of things data from those using the internet can do for them too.

Yes, that's how they go about it. The world of Internet is way bigger than what we can imagine. People use the data for market research purposes and some are using it for fraudulent purposes. 

On 3/25/2022 at 11:40 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah they started showing me "electric vehicles" ever since I browsed chinese websites that have new models of them. but they are using this data to show me local options.

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Hmm, how is that possible? How did they calculate so fast to spread ads based on your topic of your discussion?

Data science algorithm. Like you have keywords, they match that keyword with advertiser and shortlist based on  data.