Register Now
killamch89

Android 12 Beta Is Here And It Looks Like It's Packing Some Heat

22 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yeah they started showing me "electric vehicles" ever since I browsed chinese websites that have new models of them. but they are using this data to show me local options.

The way the internet have been evolving over the years is very fantastic. In the next 20 years, you wouldn't recognize it like it is now. 

12 hours ago, skyfire said:

Data science algorithm. Like you have keywords, they match that keyword with advertiser and shortlist based on  data.

Hmm, that's tremendous, at short term interval they captured the data of those interacting on their community and use data science algorithm to take info about their conversation to spread advertisement. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Hmm, that's tremendous, at short term interval they captured the data of those interacting on their community and use data science algorithm to take info about their conversation to spread advertisement. 

Data science has evolved so far that even the words we say can be put into consideration when they run the ads on our most visited websites. 

9 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Data science has evolved so far that even the words we say can be put into consideration when they run the ads on our most visited websites. 

My brother is currently learning that now and I'm certainly happy for him because he's doing something that's been his dream. 

19 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Data science is magnificent indeed. It has helped get what's discussed often in a given site. Google makes use of it too, to spread ads all over a site per it's discussions. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Data science is magnificent indeed. It has helped get what's discussed often in a given site. Google makes use of it too, to spread ads all over a site per it's discussions. 

The reason most of the companies that want to run ads go to the biggest companies like Google is because they believe money spent will be worth it.

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

My brother is currently learning that now and I'm certainly happy for him because he's doing something that's been his dream. 

Goodluck to him! Data science is a very difficult skill to learn because you will have to face more of analytical challenges as a newbie too.

On 3/28/2022 at 3:25 AM, Justin11 said:

Yes as said earlier the data science frameworks are pretty much evolved to such an extent it can get pretty tough in general.

On 5/21/2021 at 3:49 AM, killamch89 said:

Yeah but as for Android 12, I can't wait to see how other companies like Samsung and others will implement it and how much it'll vary from the stock version.

The Samsung galaxy 22 Ultra came with Android 12. I'm looking at purchasing the smartphone at least by next month and I would experience what it feels like. 

On 3/29/2022 at 12:05 AM, Knight Barida said:

The reason most of the companies that want to run ads go to the biggest companies like Google is because they believe money spent will be worth it.

Yeah, Google has plenty of advertisers, that's why they're able to meet up with the payment of those in-line with their affiliate program. 

16 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yes as said earlier the data science frameworks are pretty much evolved to such an extent it can get pretty tough in general.

It's tremendous for me learning about how the data science works out which has helped Google and any other search engine company taking advantage of, and spreading ads based on users topic of discussion. 

On 3/30/2022 at 5:30 AM, Justin11 said:

It's tremendous for me learning about how the data science works out which has helped Google and any other search engine company taking advantage of, and spreading ads based on users topic of discussion. 

Google has used the data and AI to their advantage. You saying anything to alexa, google home or any voice app leads to the ads changing on your accounts or google.

1 minute ago, skyfire said:

Google has used the data and AI to their advantage. You saying anything to alexa, google home or any voice app leads to the ads changing on your accounts or google.

Just like the way Apple have Siri working for them in their iPhone product right? Once it's set up perfectly, there is nothing it can't do. 

7 hours ago, skyfire said:

Alexa helps to rank site traffic, when your site is rich in traffic, it will be ranked higher, which is mostly amongst top 500k sites, rich in traffic. Google has analytics, track the site contents and spreading the desired contents over it. At times too, the site Admin, uses his or her hand to adjust the ads, and also, change the pop-up ads, when it is displaying contrary to his or her niche by sending message back to Google concerning the ads that are displaying on the site.