Register Now
killamch89

Android 12 Beta Is Here And It Looks Like It's Packing Some Heat

15 hours ago, skyfire said:

I love some of the new changes. Mark my word some of those changes will be taken by iOS soon and then world will clap hands, oh look apple is innovative. 

I can't disagree with that especially due to the fact that Apple sources their displays from Samsung. I believe Rollable phones might gain more of a foothold than Foldables because of how functional their design is and it's nowhere as fragile.

20 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think the rollable vs foldable has to stand the test of time and the robustness. So it all comes down to where and how we choose to do the work. 

Yeah but as for Android 12, I can't wait to see how other companies like Samsung and others will implement it and how much it'll vary from the stock version.

I really like the new design, one thing I feel like I wont like is that we then have less quick settings visible when swiping down once. I feel like every update, they change many good things but also remove one very neat feature, so that you get bugged out by it not existing anymore. Examples being the battery percentage not visible anymore when swiping down the quick settings, or the gesture control that they had after the three button layout that didnt support precisely switching between multiple apps after they've released the new gesture control.

Android does not completely remove features it just makes it hard to find. for example in past developer mode was basically a button to tap now a days it's option in settings>about>system options> developer mode. so kind of like they make it hard to find their features which people think are removed. 

On 5/25/2021 at 5:49 AM, Patrik said:

Released in March 2019 to be specific, it's still doing more than well for me, and for a PC guy, i don't really care about my phone xD

It should still be due an upgrade because they normally stop support around the 3-4 year mark. Although I don't know how many of the budget models will receive this update.