Register Now
killamch89

Android 12 Beta Is Here And It Looks Like It's Packing Some Heat

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Alexa helps to rank site traffic, when your site is rich in traffic, it will be ranked higher, which is mostly amongst top 500k sites, rich in traffic. Google has analytics, track the site contents and spreading the desired contents over it. At times too, the site Admin, uses his or her hand to adjust the ads, and also, change the pop-up ads, when it is displaying contrary to his or her niche by sending message back to Google concerning the ads that are displaying on the site. 

Alexa does not get installed on website or the server. So the traffic stats are mostly made up. and they are not that strong compared to google analytics.

9 hours ago, skyfire said:

Alexa does not get installed on website or the server. So the traffic stats are mostly made up. and they are not that strong compared to google analytics.

I think Google analytics is the king when it comes to website ranking. When I got my first blog, my website traffic sources and users destinations where spotted by Google analytics. That's the reason I prefer it than any other software when it comes to traffic stats. 

I am looking up to securing an 8GB RAM phone, with 8,000 AMH battery, such will help me to stay more active online since we are experiencing constant power outage here in my locality. And I've already spotted 'Samsung Galaxy M62, it might be an option for me, even if I am not much of a Samsung phones, but this one carries better specs. 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I think Google analytics is the king when it comes to website ranking. When I got my first blog, my website traffic sources and users destinations where spotted by Google analytics. That's the reason I prefer it than any other software when it comes to traffic stats. 

Not anymore though, EU has decided to ban google analytics.

Check this out: https://isgoogleanalyticsillegal.com/

20 hours ago, egghead said:

A lot of phones are already running on Android 12 including Samsung, Google Pixel, etc. By the way you can also install Andorid 12 on your existing phone.

From my experience with using Andorid 12 so far, it's been a smooth experience so far. I'm looking forward to their next upgrades. 

14 hours ago, skyfire said:

I posted about MIUI 13 which has the Android 12. It seems like MIUI often over writes the android changes and make user interface simple.

I have read some reviews on that MIUI 13 and it's something that's good enough from how it works so far.