Register Now
DC

GGsel.com - Buy games with UP TO 90% DISCOUNT

As you probably know from reading the marketplace guidelines, in general, I am wary of key resellers. So, I have to really be impressed with a service to recommend it.

GGsel is a marketplace where you can buy and sell keys for video games and other software and even accounts for platforms like Steam.

What I like about this website is:

• You can’t sell on it without a verified WebMoney certificate. So, the marketplace helps to vet offers and ensure only legitimate postings.
  • There are some incredible deals. You can get up to 90% off with some of these offers.
  • The website is easy to use, whether you are the buyer or the seller.

So far, I have been very happy with my experiences on GGsel, so I feel confident giving it a solid recommendation to our members. Find out more here.

On 6/29/2021 at 4:51 PM, Razor1911 said:

Can I get a Royal pass for pubg mobile for current season? 😃

Yes, I think I saw something like that on the website. There have been so many sites that can't be fully trusted but not GGsel.com. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yes, I think I saw something like that on the website. There have been so many sites that can't be fully trusted but not GGsel.com. 

Sorry, can I not trust GGsel? I am but confused with your comment. 

Anyway, I have already bought the royale pass for the current season, I will surely look forward for future seasons.

37 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Sorry, can I not trust GGsel? I am but confused with your comment. 

Anyway, I have already bought the royale pass for the current season, I will surely look forward for future seasons.

Yes of course, you can easily trust GGsel 100.1% any day and time. 

Is there another link to this or another part of the site? Everything I'm seeing is coming up in Russian, including the writing both on the site and on the game thumbnails.

Also it looks like all the prices are in Russian currency. If anyone knows what is, that would help a lot too, as that's the symbol with every price.

Edited by The Blackangel

I tried clicking the American flag multiple times. I changed it to other languages, then to English, and everything stayed in Russian no matter what I did. If I could read and speak Russian, it would be no problem. But I only speak English and Bad English, and I'm not very good at either.

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

Is there another link to this or another part of the site? Everything I'm seeing is coming up in Russian, including the writing both on the site and on the game thumbnails.

Also it looks like all the prices are in Russian currency. If anyone knows what is, that would help a lot too, as that's the symbol with every price.

₽ is the currency sign for Russian Rubble and $1 is equivalent to ₽ 73.53. 

17 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I tried clicking the American flag multiple times. I changed it to other languages, then to English, and everything stayed in Russian no matter what I did. If I could read and speak Russian, it would be no problem. But I only speak English and Bad English, and I'm not very good at either.

The site is loading for you? I have now tried accessing it, but it's not even loading for me. I will try again later. Last time accessed the site, everything just worked fine.

8 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

The site is loading for you? I have now tried accessing it, but it's not even loading for me. I will try again later. Last time accessed the site, everything just worked fine.

It's loading just fine down at my end here. It maybe probably your internet connection that's limiting your access to the website. 

20210818_183258_rmedited.jpg.7650fb2d8258a00d3908193a53b823d2.jpg