Register Now
StaceyPowers

What are the best games to play when you are feeling sick/unwell?

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Oh the gaming soundtracks are awesome. You just reminded me the soundtrack of NFS, I guess most of the racing games do have some energetic songs.

I had specially fell in love with NFS soundtracks. They really had an awesome vibe to it and perfectly boosts the gaming environment.

Need For Speed Underground had one of the best soundtracks I can ever remember in any game and also Most Wanted.

2 hours ago, Family sedan said:

My favorite game soundtracks are either Tony Hawk ones or the GT3 or GT 4 soundtracks.

Tony Hawk was also a favorite of mine but I also love the SSX soundtracks as well.

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Need For Speed Underground had one of the best soundtracks I can ever remember in any game and also Most Wanted.

Tony Hawk was also a favorite of mine but I also love the SSX soundtracks as well.

I guess all NFS soundtracks are awesome. They even had their own original soundtracks which really matched up with the charged environment. You can search it on YT and get some taste of it. 😊

On 7/27/2021 at 8:52 PM, Family sedan said:

I was born during the "Bird Era" in Boston.  I was eight when Larry Bird retired.  Basketball fandom has been one of the biggest parts of my life.  I have even ended friendships because people were trying to change me out of liking Boston sports.  Kobe was pretty cool though.

The problem with some people is trying to make people accept their way as the best way to live which is totally wrong. Yeah, Kobe is great and it's sad we got to lose him the way we did. 

2 hours ago, skyfire said:

Some of the times I feel like when you are sick or have fever or any form of physical and mental discomfort, better not play games. 

What about having nausea and you are playing this game. Wouldn't it be interesting to see what happens afterwards. 😆

4 hours ago, skyfire said:

Some of the times I feel like when you are sick or have fever or any form of physical and mental discomfort, better not play games. 

What may the main reason why you would recommend that one who feels like that shouldn't play games? 

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

What about having nausea and you are playing this game. Wouldn't it be interesting to see what happens afterwards. 😆

You are definitely looking for someone to kill right 😂. This is so hilarious to say the least. 

I'm currently sick right now, I only have a cold but it sucks. Anyways I've been playing Pokemon Crystal with only a Caterpie lately, so I've just been grinding and listening to music while grinding to make it go by faster. It also helps keep my mind off being sick as well.

On 1/16/2024 at 11:01 PM, Kennysplash said:

I don’t even think of games when I’m sick. Where is the strength to grab a controller and sit up straight? I just continue lying down till I get better. 

True! If your sickness is something that's very severe, it's going to be very difficult for you to get up from bed and not to talk more of sitting down to play video games. It's definitely impossible for you to lay down in bed and play.