Register Now
StaceyPowers

What is the first game you became good at?

25 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It can only be Need for speed. I took to the game in my first trail like I have been playing it for years. It's among my top 5 favorite games. 

Which version of Need for Speed? I played Need for Speed Most Wanted for almost two years continuously. It was my favourite racing car then. After that when they released NFS undercover, an later NFS hot pursuit, I stopped playing previous one. But that is still in my favourite list.

3 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Which version of Need for Speed? I played Need for Speed Most Wanted for almost two years continuously. It was my favourite racing car then. After that when they released NFS undercover, an later NFS hot pursuit, I stopped playing previous one. But that is still in my favourite list.

One of my favorite happens to be Need for Speed Heat: Deluxe Edition Upgrade. Have you played it yet? It was released in 2019.

9 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

I still play Most Wanted occasionally - it is a classic and will always be such. I played it continuously for almost 5 years after its release. First on PS2, PS3 and then I transitioned into PC gaming.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I still play Most Wanted occasionally - it is a classic and will always be such. I played it continuously for almost 5 years after its release. First on PS2, PS3 and then I transitioned into PC gaming.

Yeah, definitely NFS Most Wanted is a very good piece of the game series, I did played it once in a while. 

10 minutes ago, Empire said:

All games that you start off with aren't any good and you get better as time goes by. I have to choose over the first Halo game series, did complete it over and over again. 

I kind of agree with you on this because I believe we all start out learning how to master each game we take on and get better at it. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

I kind of agree with you on this because I believe we all start out learning how to master each game we take on and get better at it. 

Also depending on the type of game, you need to find out your fighting style. For example in FF8, for years I used GF's all the time, and never really did any good. I tried using magic, but did even worse with that. Later on I found out that with physical attacks, that nothing stood a chance against me, not even Ultimecia or Omega/Ultima Weapon. Since finding my style, Omega/Ultima Weapon are such pussies that I kinds wish I hadn't found my style sometimes, because they have become too easy.

And they are supposedly two of the hardest enemies in the game?
Uh.... NO.

1 minute ago, The Blackangel said:

Also depending on the type of game, you need to find out your fighting style. For example in FF8, for years I used GF's all the time, and never really did any good. I tried using magic, but did even worse with that. Later on I found out that with physical attacks, that nothing stood a chance against me, not even Ultimecia or Omega/Ultima Weapon. Since finding my style, Omega/Ultima Weapon are such pussies that I kinds wish I hadn't found my style sometimes, because they have become too easy.

And they are supposedly two of the hardest enemies in the game?
Uh.... NO.

Every adversary in Final Fantasy 8 have a weakness, and it's finding that weakness and the perfect attack technique or strategy that would help you win very easy. 

On 7/22/2021 at 6:46 AM, killamch89 said:

I prefer playing the racing games in my PC only. I don't know why but I don't get the feeling to drive my car with joystick.

The sound of keypad gives me chill. I hit my buttons so hard while playing that you can even hear it from another room. 😆