Register Now
Shagger

The Gaming Mod Thread

1 hour ago, Clasher said:

I know you mentioned somewhere that you are a fan of COD.

I have seen some really cool mods of COD warzone and but I haven't been able to get mine modified.

Have you done modification for your COD?

Nope, because modding in COD isn't allowed, especially in the online modes. If you mean modifications that are part of the game, probably. But I never used actual mods on COD, because they don't allow it. You may be able to mod the single player, but I honestly don't know why you would. 

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

Nope, because modding in COD isn't allowed, especially in the online modes. If you mean modifications that are part of the game, probably. But I never used actual mods on COD, because they don't allow it. You may be able to mod the single player, but I honestly don't know why you would. 

I was actually referring to the single player, I know modding isn't allowed for COD online modes so it was just a matter of curiosity when I saw a modded COD single player and just thinking about made me consider if I could try it out for myself.

10 hours ago, Clasher said:

I was actually referring to the single player, I know modding isn't allowed for COD online modes so it was just a matter of curiosity when I saw a modded COD single player and just thinking about made me consider if I could try it out for myself.

Warzone is exclusively online though. There is no single player component to that mode itself. As for mods in the single player mode, I honestly don't see why you would. I suppose you could mod guns, characters and stuff like that, but idk if it's even worth it. 

Even so, their anticheat system would probably catch that, as I think even their single player you can't mod it. 

18 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Warzone is exclusively online though. There is no single player component to that mode itself. As for mods in the single player mode, I honestly don't see why you would. I suppose you could mod guns, characters and stuff like that, but idk if it's even worth it. 

Even so, their anticheat system would probably catch that, as I think even their single player you can't mod it. 

Okay.

Well, I guess I would just get that thought out of mind since it almost impossible to mod cod and it just wouldn't be worth doing it in the end.

On 8/7/2022 at 7:36 AM, Clasher said:

Okay.

Well, I guess I would just get that thought out of mind since it almost impossible to mod cod and it just wouldn't be worth doing it in the end.

You probably could with the single player, but it's so linear I see not real point. If it was more open world and you had more options in the main game, then I could see it working. But the way COD is these days in the single player department, is just doesn't make sense. 

With the online mode, it's virtually impossible to get away with cheating/hacking. It could also ban your account and the device you're using depending on what it is. 

10 hours ago, Kane99 said:

You probably could with the single player, but it's so linear I see not real point. If it was more open world and you had more options in the main game, then I could see it working. But the way COD is these days in the single player department, is just doesn't make sense. 

With the online mode, it's virtually impossible to get away with cheating/hacking. It could also ban your account and the device you're using depending on what it is. 

That's true.

Have you modded any game in past or present , and which game would that be and what features did you add to it?

On 8/9/2022 at 4:19 AM, Clasher said:

That's true.

Have you modded any game in past or present , and which game would that be and what features did you add to it?

I haven't done much modding in games. In COD 4 I did jump into wall glitches, which I don't condone. I was a dumb teen back then and I stopped doing that soon after. other than that, I wouldn't even know where to begin to mod games. I plan to try it in RDR2 once I complete the story again, but I want to make sure it's allowed and isn't going to cause issues with my account. 

I wouldn't mind modding the likes of GTA IV, and San Andreas. 

9 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I haven't done much modding in games. In COD 4 I did jump into wall glitches, which I don't condone. I was a dumb teen back then and I stopped doing that soon after. other than that, I wouldn't even know where to begin to mod games. I plan to try it in RDR2 once I complete the story again, but I want to make sure it's allowed and isn't going to cause issues with my account. 

I wouldn't mind modding the likes of GTA IV, and San Andreas. 

My first mod video game would be GTA San Andreas and I haven't done modding for any video game afterwards.

Maybe I would with RDR2 but I am not that much of an expert with things like this.

3 hours ago, Clasher said:

My first mod video game would be GTA San Andreas and I haven't done modding for any video game afterwards.

Maybe I would with RDR2 but I am not that much of an expert with things like this.

I watched one guy's mod of God war on YouTube the other day and it was very hilarious what he did with the character. He used The Simpsons to mod Kratos and I couldn't stop laughing watching it. 

On 8/12/2022 at 8:19 AM, Heatman said:

I watched one guy's mod of God war on YouTube the other day and it was very hilarious what he did with the character. He used The Simpsons to mod Kratos and I couldn't stop laughing watching it. 

Yeah there's a lot of that going on. Especially with the recent release of Spiderman on PC. People modded kingpin, Stan Lee and even uncle Ben's grave of all things. 

18 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Yeah there's a lot of that going on. Especially with the recent release of Spiderman on PC. People modded kingpin, Stan Lee and even uncle Ben's grave of all things. 

I'm going to make out more time and look for more mod play of the Spiderman on PC. It's going to be of great help and more insight into what I would be doing with it whenever I'm ready to play it on PC. 

5 hours ago, Techno said:

So what are good mods to get for Skyrim? Specially the Xbox version?

I've always wanted to utilize mods in skyrim. I have it on Xbox gamepass, I wonder if i could mod it through that. But anyway, I remember they made a mod with Macho Man Randy Savage as the dragons. So it would have audio queues from Savage, and it even has his hat and other parts of his outfit. I always thought it was a funny mod, and whenever I do eventually get to modding skyrim, that's one of the mods I will try if possible. 

As for others I know they have mods for better textures, water, etc. Isn't there a mod marketplace you can view on your Xbox version of skyrim? I would imagine so. I've never tried though, so can't say for sure. 

6 hours ago, Techno said:

So what are good mods to get for Skyrim? Specially the Xbox version?

I came across a well detailed article on GameRant about the best Mods on Skyrim which you can use specifically on Xbox Platform. 

You can have a better look at all of them and decide which one's to make use of. 

https://gamerant.com/skyrim-best-xbox-mods/

On 8/26/2022 at 10:44 PM, Heatman said:

I came across a well detailed article on GameRant about the best Mods on Skyrim which you can use specifically on Xbox Platform. 

You can have a better look at all of them and decide which one's to make use of. 

https://gamerant.com/skyrim-best-xbox-mods/

I have checked out the article though I haven't played Skyrim but I found this enlightening and would try out any of the mods they mentioned when I start playing Skyrim.