Register Now
killamch89

Have you ever illegally downloaded music?

When I was much younger and I didn't know any better, I used to do it all the time but as I grew older, I started actually purchasing the digital copies of the songs I like because it supports the artists I like. Have you ever illegally downloaded music?

21 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Yes. I have downloaded a ton of music like that. And I never used Napster. I used a different program.

I never really used Napster either - I used Limewire back in the days but it's a totally different program now than the one back then.

Nope, I haven't downloaded music illegally. I know others who did it and got fined for it though but that was when companies were really big in catching people using BitTorrent or whatever site it was that they were using. It's just not worth it to me to download when you can stream for free now  🙂

Any videos or music from YouTube you can download, not part of the paid to use YouTube like they have nowdays, talking about before that many years ago that most people can do. USing software to other websites to copy URL and then able to download 😛 

I only download free-copyright-music,