Register Now
Patrik

Games that disappointed you later

GTA Liberty City stories was always a good game in my mind since i played it first as a kid in PS2, i recently replayed it but i got disappointed about something, it was the storyline, it was completely bad (the storyline i mean) and it made no sense since the whole game was just work for this work for that, this really disappointed me, the game is still unique in some ways and i can't deny that, but it did really bad in terms of storyline which matters the most for me.

Did anyone else experience something similar?

I originally really enjoyed Chronicles of Riddick Escape From Butcher bay, but when the remastered version came out later and I replayed it I was disappointed how short and simple the game was compared to how I remembered it.

Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition. I was so excited to finally be able to play the ultimate version of this game, but so far I'm not liking it. It is supposed to be "a Final Fantasy for fans" and newcomers but the battle system is far removed from what FF is. I don't understand how they can be so out of tune with that FF fans really want.

MAny times I loved the GTA story then got back into the story again and dislike, LOL

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

I'd say Skyrim Special Edition and that's mainly because they sold us a 64-bit version of the legendary edition basically. The same bugs from the original game are still present.

why is it called special edition then? they are probably just ripping off people if bugs were still existing in the game...

There was an Indian version of GTA vice City. I was firstly excited to check how the developers tweaked the game to release this one. I bought the game just the next day of launch.😁

But to be honest, that was really a pathetic edition of the real one. There was nothing new in the game except for some dubbing and changes to the outfit. I really had expected much more than this. 😏

On 5/24/2021 at 10:38 PM, Patrik said:

why is it called special edition then? they are probably just ripping off people if bugs were still existing in the game...

Seriously, it was as if they never did any upgrades on the so called special edition with old bugs still existing in it. 

On 5/24/2021 at 4:38 PM, Patrik said:

Because Todd Howard and Bethesda  and to add insult to injury, there was a legendary edition released a few years prior that was supposed to do the same thing and it basically had all the same bugs as well.

11 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

There was an Indian version of GTA vice City. I was firstly excited to check how the developers tweaked the game to release this one. I bought the game just the next day of launch.😁

But to be honest, that was really a pathetic edition of the real one. There was nothing new in the game except for some dubbing and changes to the outfit. I really had expected much more than this. 😏

Seriously, they actually had a bit of poor outcome which they were supposed to give more but let's see what they comes up next with. 

On 7/22/2021 at 11:34 AM, Heatman said:

Seriously, they actually had a bit of poor outcome which they were supposed to give more but let's see what they comes up next with. 

The next is GTA 6 which is expected to launch soon. It is also highly anticipated that GTA 6 should be the last of the series. 

I am a very big fan of GTA series and deeply hurt by this news. I only wish such circulating news is fake.

6 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

The next is GTA 6 which is expected to launch soon. It is also highly anticipated that GTA 6 should be the last of the series. 

I am a very big fan of GTA series and deeply hurt by this news. I only wish such circulating news is fake.

I don't know where you get your information from, but here's a tip. Never go there again. Peddling lies about GTA6 has become industry all of it's own. People have had hugely successful YouTube channels by doing just that, and only that. That game is not expected to launch soon and there is no reason to believe it'll be the last GTA game. There isn't even sold proof the game is coming out al all.

3 minutes ago, Shagger said:

I don't know where you get your information from, but here's a tip. Never go there again. Peddling lies about GTA6 has become industry all of it's own. People have had hugely successful YouTube channels by doing just that, and only that. That game is not expected to launch soon and there is no reason to believe it'll be the last GTA game. There isn't even sold proof the game is coming out al all.

There were no solid news regarding this,I made my own conception depending upon the news of a leaked poster. Just 3 days back, two posters of GTA6 have been leaked.

And I watched in YouTube videos where The gamers were discussing that GTA 6 would be the last of it's series. I had not authenticated it though.

2 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

There were no solid news regarding this,I made my own conception depending upon the news of a leaked poster. Just 3 days back, two posters of GTA6 have been leaked.

And I watched in YouTube videos where The gamers were discussing that GTA 6 would be the last of it's series. I had not authenticated it though.

Exactly, don't believe a word of it. Never watch those youtubers and don't follow thier social media. They are liars and con artists. That "leak" 3 days ago was not a significant day, it was Wednesday and nothing more. You said yourself that the information wasn't authenticated and there's a good reason for that. It's FAKE. People have making up and selling rumours on GTA6 for years and never comes to anything because it's fake. Trust me, it is better for your mental health to ignore them.