Register Now
skyfire

Sunless Skies: Sovereign Edition

Thomas the train messed me up as a kid. I loved the series yet there was one episode that scared me as a kid, which was the episode where Percy had to face his fear of the dark. It did the opposite to me, made me even more terrified of the dark and of garden gnomes. I'm starting to wish Sunless Sea had a lot of the mechanics shown here, but oh well. Driving a locomotive train through cities suspended in the clouds is beautiful, and this game's been on my wishlist for a long while.

37 minutes ago, Heatman said:

This trailer on Sunless Skies: Sovereign Edition doesn't look interesting in graphics for me. It's only the soundtrack that I enjoyed in the trailer. 

Lol. There's nothing much in that trailer. There were some glances of the gameplay, and looks like some childish game. No way, I am going to try out these games. I guess kids under 10 would prefer to play such games.

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Lol. There's nothing much in that trailer. There were some glances of the gameplay, and looks like some childish game. No way, I am going to try out these games. I guess kids under 10 would prefer to play such games.

Seriously, I kept watching till the very end hoping they would show something meaningful but I ended up getting disappointed. 

16 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Switch has intended users as kids or teens. Very few gamers who test things out prefer those games. 

On 8/15/2021 at 3:42 PM, skyfire said:

Switch has intended users as kids or teens. Very few gamers who test things out prefer those games. 

Yeah, that's fit perfectly there. Most of their games are targeted for teens and kids. I haven't liked most of their games, except recently some of them were good in graphics quality.

25 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, that's fit perfectly there. Most of their games are targeted for teens and kids. I haven't liked most of their games, except recently some of them were good in graphics quality.

The truth of the matter is that most kids or teens are meant to play games more than adults because they have less responsibilities to worry about. 

On 8/17/2021 at 11:54 AM, Razor1911 said:

Some are there which are meant for all ages and they do have good graphics too. Like gods of war level games. 

4 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Some are there which are meant for all ages and they do have good graphics too. Like gods of war level games. 

I actually think that to a great extent in the gamers world today, good graphics are really an indispensable aspect for gamers lately. 

On 8/17/2021 at 12:20 PM, Heatman said:

The truth of the matter is that most kids or teens are meant to play games more than adults because they have less responsibilities to worry about. 

Yeah, that's the main reason why they are targeting those age group. But larger studios like Ubisoft or Activision normally creates games for all genres, typically 13+ most of the times.