Register Now
skyfire

Sunless Skies: Sovereign Edition

13 hours ago, killamch89 said:

There's Joltfun, Steam accepts bitcoin and CDkeys accepts crypto as well...

Are you sure steam accepts Bitcoin? As far as I can see, they had discontinued accepting it since 1st Jan. Joltfun and cdkeys do accept it though. 

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Are you sure steam accepts Bitcoin? As far as I can see, they had discontinued accepting it since 1st Jan. Joltfun and cdkeys do accept it though. 

I can vehemently back Joltfun acceptance of cryptocurrencies transactions but not CDkeys. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

I can vehemently back Joltfun acceptance of cryptocurrencies transactions but not CDkeys. 

Oh cdkey too don't accept BTC? Well, I never used their services so I was unaware of that. So only joltfun out of 3 accept cryptos right?

4 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Oh cdkey too don't accept BTC? Well, I never used their services so I was unaware of that. So only joltfun out of 3 accept cryptos right?

From what I saw from their page, they never listed cryptocurrencies among what they accept as payment. 

That's Joltfun clearly indicating they accept cryptocurrency - Bitcoin for their transactions. 

Screenshot_20210810-202045.thumb.png.72d07bb741bad01b6e66a3e80f439173.png

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

From what I saw from their page, they never listed cryptocurrencies among what they accept as payment. 

That's Joltfun clearly indicating they accept cryptocurrency - Bitcoin for their transactions. 

Screenshot_20210810-202045.thumb.png.72d07bb741bad01b6e66a3e80f439173.png

Well atleast we have one website that accept that. I earlier thought there are no sites like that available. I have some money on my btc wallet, I can now spend that on joltfun. 😊

58 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Well atleast we have one website that accept that. I earlier thought there are no sites like that available. I have some money on my btc wallet, I can now spend that on joltfun. 😊

Yeah, I actually felt like it's going to be very hard for such companies to accept cryptocurrency transactions as a result of the crises following these coins with some countries against it. 

24 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, I actually felt like it's going to be very hard for such companies to accept cryptocurrency transactions as a result of the crises following these coins with some countries against it. 

Even it's more likely my country will also ban it in future. So it's better to use the amount now than wasting it. I am thinking to buy ghost of Tsushima with that amount lol. 😆

19 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Even it's more likely my country will also ban it in future. So it's better to use the amount now than wasting it. I am thinking to buy ghost of Tsushima with that amount lol. 😆

Well, even if they ban its usage in your country, I'm very sure that they can't ban its usage online. You don't have anything to fear. 

On 8/26/2021 at 3:47 PM, Heatman said:

They actually didn't list any cryptocurrency as what they accept as means of payment. Why is that? 20210826_111546_rmedited.thumb.jpg.5f51cf373cc66a3ea9320486514b52fa.jpg

I think they are accepting the crypto through places like payeer, skrill etc I assume. 

1 minute ago, skyfire said:

I think they are accepting the crypto through places like payeer, skrill etc I assume. 

It looks odd not to list the cryptocurrency icon on the front page of the website like Joltfun did. Why hide it in Payeer and etc? 

On 8/28/2021 at 1:15 PM, skyfire said:

That is another issue. Payeer may be accepted, but that doesn't mean that they accept crypto through payeer. For that they will need their own crytpo address where we will transfer the amount. I am pretty sure, if they don't have the icon on their page, they don't accept it yet. 

13 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

That is another issue. Payeer may be accepted, but that doesn't mean that they accept crypto through payeer. For that they will need their own crytpo address where we will transfer the amount. I am pretty sure, if they don't have the icon on their page, they don't accept it yet. 

Seriously, it's exactly what I felt with them not listing the cryptocurrency they accept for their transactions. If it's not there, they are not taking it. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's exactly what I felt with them not listing the cryptocurrency they accept for their transactions. If it's not there, they are not taking it. 

Payeer an Skrill do accept crypto currency.  You can store, send or receive crypto coins via these wallets. But that doesn't mean that you can send cryptocurrency to any payeer of Skrill account. Obviously, the receiver will also need their own crypto address.