Register Now
skyfire

Sunless Skies: Sovereign Edition

Just now, Razor1911 said:

Payeer an Skrill do accept crypto currency.  You can store, send or receive crypto coins via these wallets. But that doesn't mean that you can send cryptocurrency to any payeer of Skrill account. Obviously, the receiver will also need their own crypto address. 

I think that the best way to find out if the website accepts cryptocurrency is to try and initiate a transaction at one point. If they accept cryptocurrencies we will know immediately. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I think that the best way to find out if the website accepts cryptocurrency is to try and initiate a transaction at one point. If they accept cryptocurrencies we will know immediately. 

I am pretty sure they won't accept it. And I am not going to try either. I will be using joltfun for some of my purchases. Let's see how good are they. Obviously, for me the download will take more than a week. Lol. 😂

14 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

I am pretty sure they won't accept it. And I am not going to try either. I will be using joltfun for some of my purchases. Let's see how good are they. Obviously, for me the download will take more than a week. Lol. 😂

Yeah - There is no arguments on Joltfun acceptance of cryptocurrencies. I have been making use it for a long time now with no issues at all. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - There is no arguments on Joltfun acceptance of cryptocurrencies. I have been making use it for a long time now with no issues at all. 

That's nice. I have checked their website. Why the games prices are so low. I find it something fishy, Battlefield V costing less than 10 bucks, cyberpunk less than 30 bucks. That's a huge discount. Have you used or downloaded any AAA games from there?

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

That's nice. I have checked their website. Why the games prices are so low. I find it something fishy, Battlefield V costing less than 10 bucks, cyberpunk less than 30 bucks. That's a huge discount. Have you used or downloaded any AAA games from there?

Personally, I don't doubt anything they put up on their website because they are as legit as it comes. I got Final Fantasy 7 Remake from it. 

On 8/22/2021 at 1:36 AM, Razor1911 said:

I don't have any reason they don't need it. I mean they would also ask for more profits. That is still reasonable, atleast for my case to put ads on F2P games. But that is also debatable. 

I'm not saying I support the practice of putting ads in games but it's a bit more understandable with F2P games because they don't have an upfront cost so they have to make back that money in some other way.  What EA is doing on the other hand is straight up greed.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I'm not saying I support the practice of putting ads in games but it's a bit more understandable with F2P games because they don't have an upfront cost so they have to make back that money in some other way.  What EA is doing on the other hand is straight up greed.

If we all begin now to point EA and Ubisoft greedy practices, I doubt if we would be able to finish it and the day would be over. These guys are unbelievable. 

11 hours ago, killamch89 said:

They have already stopped using the ads after the backlash right? So, may be they have done some blunders in the past, but if in future they still provide good games giving less priority to microtransactions and more focus on upfront charges ,that would be more encouraging for members. 😊

14 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

They have already stopped using the ads after the backlash right? So, may be they have done some blunders in the past, but if in future they still provide good games giving less priority to microtransactions and more focus on upfront charges ,that would be more encouraging for members. 😊

Seriously - I'm really not sure if they would ever give up on microtransactions with the video games they make because what they earn from it can't be turned over easily. 

Edited by Heatman

On 8/31/2021 at 7:32 PM, Heatman said:

Seriously - I'm really not sure if they would ever give up on microtransactions with the video games they make because what they earn from it can't be turned over easily. 

There are many other way to make money. It is understandable that with the increasing cost of resources, such gaming studios need to cop up with their balance. They could directly increase the cost per game, rather than forcing gamers to pay in between of a game for upgrades.

59 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

There are many other way to make money. It is understandable that with the increasing cost of resources, such gaming studios need to cop up with their balance. They could directly increase the cost per game, rather than forcing gamers to pay in between of a game for upgrades.

The funny thing is that even with them tuning up the price of the game, I'm not sure if they would be able to resist the temptation to exclude the use of microtransactions. 

On 9/1/2021 at 10:35 PM, Heatman said:

The funny thing is that even with them tuning up the price of the game, I'm not sure if they would be able to resist the temptation to exclude the use of microtransactions. 

Lol, that temptation will cost them hard. If someone buys a game with more than 60 bucks, than again have to pay for minor upgrades and features, any gamer would be pissed off. I don't think any game developers will ever do such things. 

18 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Lol, that temptation will cost them hard. If someone buys a game with more than 60 bucks, than again have to pay for minor upgrades and features, any gamer would be pissed off. I don't think any game developers will ever do such things. 

Seriously - I'm over 100% sure that they wouldn't be able to resist not including microtransactions even if they sold the game for $1000.

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously - I'm over 100% sure that they wouldn't be able to resist not including microtransactions even if they sold the game for $1000.

Lol 😆 Don't be so pessimistic. They will most probably won't repeat the mistake. After UFC, I don't see any other major games that has compulsory micro transactions or annoying ads enabled. 

Edited by Razor1911