Register Now
skyfire

Sunless Skies: Sovereign Edition

48 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Lol 😆 Don't be so pessimistic. They will most probably won't repeat the mistake. After UFC, I don't see any other major games that has compulsory micro transactions or annoying ads enabled. 

Seriously - I am already pessimistic when it comes expecting anything better from them because they have been an a** for a long time when it comes to being greedy. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously - I am already pessimistic when it comes expecting anything better from them because they have been an a** for a long time when it comes to being greedy. 

See, when you are sitting on the top of a company, looking for higher profits will be your ultimate target. You have to take some decisions, and sometimes they won't work too. That's what had happened with them. But the good thing is that, they have now corrected. 😊

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

See, when you are sitting on the top of a company, looking for higher profits will be your ultimate target. You have to take some decisions, and sometimes they won't work too. That's what had happened with them. But the good thing is that, they have now corrected. 😊

When it's done in the excess, it's definitely going to bite back at the company one way or another or sooner or later. Definitely, it's going to happen. 

On 9/4/2021 at 1:54 AM, Heatman said:

They're constantly make new patents of microtransaction systems which are way more greedy than the existing ones. Trust me, it's only going to get worse.

On 9/4/2021 at 10:12 PM, Heatman said:

When it's done in the excess, it's definitely going to bite back at the company one way or another or sooner or later. Definitely, it's going to happen. 

Have you stopped playing games? No right? You will play their games, and still will complaint about them. Either you have to fully stop their games, or stop blaming what had been done. As simple as that. 😊

On 8/29/2021 at 1:57 PM, Razor1911 said:

That is another issue. Payeer may be accepted, but that doesn't mean that they accept crypto through payeer. For that they will need their own crytpo address where we will transfer the amount. I am pretty sure, if they don't have the icon on their page, they don't accept it yet. 

Yeah and I am not sure which gateway they use to accept the crypto payments. 

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

They're constantly make new patents of microtransaction systems which are way more greedy than the existing ones. Trust me, it's only going to get worse.

Seriously - It's the only pattern that I have been seeing for a long time now and there isn't any sign they are drifting from it. 

44 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Have you stopped playing games? No right? You will play their games, and still will complaint about them. Either you have to fully stop their games, or stop blaming what had been done. As simple as that. 😊

It's actually most of us being in the state of delima because we don't want to leave them but still can't stop with our agitation. 

33 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Yeah and I am not sure which gateway they use to accept the crypto payments. 

If there ain't cryptocurrency wallet ID, there isn't any way it's going to be possible for them to receive any cryptocurrency payments. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

It's actually most of us being in the state of delima because we don't want to leave them but still can't stop with our agitation. 

Exactly, this is because their games are good enough. I mean, they are charging for what they are entitled to. People still are preferring EA over other studios, the reason being there are only a few studios that can produce such AAA games. 

44 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Exactly, this is because their games are good enough. I mean, they are charging for what they are entitled to. People still are preferring EA over other studios, the reason being there are only a few studios that can produce such AAA games. 

Seriously - I believe that we are all just being taken advantage of with how things have been going for a long time now. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

If there ain't cryptocurrency wallet ID, there isn't any way it's going to be possible for them to receive any cryptocurrency payments. 

No the thing in question is not the wallet ID but more of who as a merchant is accepting this. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously - I believe that we are all just being taken advantage of with how things have been going for a long time now. 

Actually what they are doing is it pure business. What is needed to be an entertainment industry is now a total Money hunting industry. I do agree, even if I am personally not spending anything. People who are actually paying, are deceived.