Register Now
killamch89

Origin EON17-X Gaming Laptop Review

I got it now that the fact that it's faster than anything I have ever thought of, I have a crappy i7 at 5.1ghz and 3200 mhz ram. So yeah you could have a gt 710 and a i5 2400 and it would still be faster than what I've got :P  WTF

On 5/24/2021 at 1:09 PM, Patrik said:

not an accurate title actually, maybe he was targeting a friend of his or something, but this is surely not faster than the fastest gaming desktop that exist hehe

He's talking about majority of his audience, he said it's faster than your gaming desktop and that's probably like a good 80% of people. Most PC gamers have budget to mid-range builds because most can't afford high-end computer components. So yes, it's faster than a good majority of PC gamer's rigs.

On 5/27/2021 at 5:56 AM, Patrik said:

laptops cost more than their desktop equivalents xd

Well you do have a valid point there.

On 5/26/2021 at 10:40 PM, skyfire said:

As long as it works and does not cause issue, it's worth it. Then again the brand is new and for me it would be harder to get after sales. 

Origin has actually been around for close to a decade and it does get pretty good amount of sales. They just aren't quite as known as MSI and others.

On 6/7/2021 at 6:55 AM, killamch89 said:

Origin has actually been around for close to a decade and it does get pretty good amount of sales. They just aren't quite as known as MSI and others.

I was referring to the after sales as in support. the origin seems to have not much of that from what I have seen from their site. 

16 hours ago, skyfire said:

I was referring to the after sales as in support. the origin seems to have not much of that from what I have seen from their site. 

Oh okay - I can't really speak about that part because I've never really bought anything from them before. As a matter of fact, I only found out about them when I was looking for Origins from EA in a google search and ended to finding their website.