Register Now
killamch89

Google Pixel 6 & 6 PRO leaks - They Want To Take On Samsung

On 7/9/2021 at 6:06 PM, Heatman said:

Personally in my opinion, they can only try but they can never really outset Samsung from their perch. 

Samsung has been in the business of making mobile devices for a very long period of time and I don't think there is any company that can give them a run for the money in the Android market. 

20 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Samsung has been in the business of making mobile devices for a very long period of time and I don't think there is any company that can give them a run for the money in the Android market. 

Apple is the only company out there that's operating above Samsung. They add the real competition into the smartphone business and it's all good for the users. 

On 4/1/2022 at 5:36 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Apple company got quality phones, but the devices especially brand new aren't mainly for the average or poor individuals to afford. 

There is no such thing as quality, same quality you can get from android too. Apple is just being a cult and pricing high.

7 hours ago, skyfire said:

There is no such thing as quality, same quality you can get from android too. Apple is just being a cult and pricing high.

That means they're just over hyping the device of Apple, since one still get same quality with any other Android phone. 

Edited by Head_Hunter