Register Now
Knight Plug

Why would someone do this?

So I've got this stalker, who I know from an old (REDACTED) site. He has bothered me on multiple forums and YouTube for going on years by this point, as well as being a nuisance on (REDACTED), and similar websites where I put my filmography.

On a horror films wiki I use, he edits every page that I do, then eventually closes his accounts. Well, he soon comes back, basically repeating the cycle. He even revives pages where I was the last contributor, from about 2 years ago. This is all he ever does, day in and day out. But it's likely something he deliberately does, because it subscribes users to the pages they interact with, so he can receive emails when somebody else has edited the pages. This also applies to edits that were made with just an IP address. However, it seems really weird as to why someone would do that with pages they are likely not interested in at all.

Other than to be an annoying cretin, what's the point to constantly doing that? I've reported him to the police already, but I'm not from Australia, so they don't do anything to help. 

Edited by Shagger

My sympathys over this. It sounds like someone determined to undermine your presence online for some reason. Sadly, unless this individual has threatened you, there isn't much that can be done. However, if you ever suspect that he has found his way onto this forum, you let me know immediately.

Edited by Shagger

You mention your filmography. Could it be that he has seen your work and is an obsessed fan? Like the kind that has the idea that the two of you are in some sort of romantic relationship? You could try hiring a PI and if they come up with something, report him to his local police department. The Australians are pretty good at taking care of this kind of thing. 

I called the police in Australia before, and I was told I needed to file a report with my local (REDACTED) police first. Only after I did it three or more times due to his persistence, they only had a chat with me, claiming they could do nothing because he's overseas.  Once, I got an IP address that wasn't a proxy, though, and it is linked to (REDACTED). When he found out I acquired this information from one of his Wikipedia edits, he boasted of how I had found my winning lottery numbers, or something.

He isn't a fan of my acting. In fact, he kept posting on other forums in the past when he flooded them with spam, saying I suck at acting and that I use my "retard checks" to pay producers to be an extra in their films. Which I did do occasionally, but he's so invested in my business, that I think he also contacted some of those people to grass me up about publishing a movie on Internet Archive, or to tell them not to hire me. Well, I was suspicious about a few things that happened.

Wherever I go online the most though, he's usually there. So maybe I should give up all of my current pseudonyms. Forever. 

There's a way to email the police in (REDACTED), but the catch is that you have to add an (REDACTED) state. If you're outside of (REDACTED), I cannot proceed with the report because they seemingly don't accept complaints from anyone who is international. But I do know his real name.

The sad thing is, I have known this guy online since 2004, because he was a moderator on The Horror Is Alive, Capcom Europe, and other websites to do with Resident Evil. All of which I posted on, but it was years ago.

To be honest, I may just delete my YouTube account now and only donate to users from now on. He's like a cockroach on that wiki too, so I think I will just outright abandon it. It's not at all useful anyway. They're probably not even appreciative of my contributions. The administrator doesn't even respond to complaints, and he would just sign up again if he got banned.

Edited by Shagger

On 5/26/2021 at 8:24 PM, Candy Stick said:

I called the police in (REDACTED) before, and I was told I needed to file a report with my local (REDACTED) police first. Only after I did it three or more times due to his persistence, they only had a chat with me, claiming they could do nothing because he's overseas.  Once, I got an IP address that wasn't a proxy, though, and it is linked to (REDACTED). When he found out I acquired this information from one of his Wikipedia edits, he boasted of how I had found my winning lottery numbers, or something.

He isn't a fan of my acting. In fact, he kept posting on other forums in the past when he flooded them with spam, saying I suck at acting and that I use my "retard checks" to pay producers to be an extra in their films. Which I did do occasionally(irrelevant), but he's so invested in my business, that I think he also contacted some of those people to grass me up about publishing a movie on Internet Archive, or to tell them not to hire me. Well, I was suspicious about a few things that happened.

Wherever I go online the most though, he's usually there. So maybe I should give up all of my current pseudonyms. Forever. 

There's a way to email the police in (REDACTED), but the catch is that you have to add an Australian state. If you're outside of (REDACTED), I cannot proceed with the report because they seemingly don't accept complaints from anyone who is international. But I do know his real name.

The sad thing is, I have known this guy online since 2004, because he was a moderator on The Horror Is Alive, Capcom Europe, and other websites to do with Resident Evil. All of which I posted on, but it was years ago.

To be honest, I may just delete my YouTube account now and only donate to users from now on. He's like a cockroach on that wiki too, so I think I will just outright abandon it. It's not at all useful anyway. They're probably not even appreciative of my contributions. The administrator doesn't even respond to complaints, and he would just sign up again if he got banned.

That doesn't surprise me that he is making comments like that. Guys often bully girls that they have a thing for in an attempt to hide their feelings. It's more toxic masculinity. I still think he's screwed up in the brain department, and actually has some kind of thing for you. I've been bullied on forums, which I immediately left, but not stalked from any. I don't recommend any, because they block wireless hardware, but you could try a VPN. Choose a different world location every day. That would make it a lot harder for him to follow you, unless he is some sort of NSA level super-hacker.

Edited by Shagger

On 5/26/2021 at 4:05 PM, Candy Stick said:

So I've got this stalker, who I know from an old (REDACTED) site. He has bothered me on multiple forums and YouTube for going on years by this point, as well as being a nuisance on imdb.com, and similar websites where I put my filmography.

On a horror films wiki I use, he edits every page that I do, then eventually closes his accounts. Well, he soon comes back, basically repeating the cycle. He even revives pages where I was the last contributor, from about 2 years ago. This is all he ever does, day in and day out. But it's likely something he deliberately does, because it subscribes users to the pages they interact with, so he can receive emails when somebody else has edited the pages. This also applies to edits that were made with just an IP address. However, it seems really weird as to why someone would do that with pages they are likely not interested in at all.

Other than to be an annoying cretin, what's the point to constantly doing that? I've reported him to the police already, but I'm not from (REDACTED), so they don't do anything to help. 

There are plenty of nutcases on the internet - trust me, I've had my run-in with a few as well and they'll make your life a living hell. To be honest, I'd try to find ways of using the IP to identify the bastard doing this. Has he ever tried making contact with you in any way such as hitting you up on social media?

On 5/27/2021 at 8:38 PM, The Blackangel said:

That doesn't surprise me that he is making comments like that. Guys often bully girls that they have a thing for in an attempt to hide their feelings. It's more toxic masculinity. I still think he's screwed up in the brain department, and actually has some kind of thing for you. I've been bullied on forums, which I immediately left, but not stalked from any. I don't recommend any, because they block wireless hardware, but you could try a VPN. Choose a different world location every day. That would make it a lot harder for him to follow you, unless he is some sort of NSA level super-hacker.

This guy is a definite nutcase and he probably has some obsession with her. No man is going to spend that amount of time tormenting a woman unless they have some kind of interest in them. 

Edited by Shagger

I change my IP address with a VPN all of the time. But he edits these wiki pages anyway, so I won't be contributing anymore. 

He mostly spammed on (REDACTED) a couple of years ago, because whoever runs it, retired the moderators. He was well aware of this, so he targeted that forum specifically, posting disgusting images everywhere and making threats towards me, or saying I suck at life, and that I will never be successful at acting, among other things. Then he popped up now and again on other forums or movie databases, but he generally just lurks nowadays as he knows he'd be banned. However, he did recently come back to an autism forum I post on, bumping a thread where I was discussing a personal matter involving an ordeal I'm going through with former support workers.

My mother thinks he has a grudge against me, going by his sheer determination to constantly rile me up.

On websites where nobody is around to patrol for trolling, he keeps coming back to those ones in particular. But it's sad how this guy is over 30 and doing this cowardly BS in 2021. He also sometimes uses terms like, "We never stopped watching" to pass himself off as having back up, when it's probably just him that's doing this alone.

I have known him since 2004, but I only started to undergo severe abuse from him starting in 2017. And I know his real name is (REDACTED), but when I looked him up on the (REDACTED) electoral rolls, I couldn't find his home address. 

This is the guy, here on YouTube, acting really crazy. I had to report some of his videos. I watched one months ago where a vehicle was driving towards my area, and he edited in some screeching, static like sounds, thinking that's supposed to be intimidating. In the description, he had put, "I'm only a drive away!"

The ones where he is joking about the Pepsi commercials theme is because Pepsi was my family's dog's name, and he kept saying that I "kicked the dog" or something, because he was reading old posts of mine from somewhere. He signed up as (REDACTED) on (REDACTED) about a year ago, trying to cause trouble. 

I also used to find my amateur films on torrent sites, because he was messing up my IMDb page, spying on my YouTube content, and making custom posters for low budget films I appeared in. Only after I told IMDb's staff that they were fake and not officially the right posters, they did not remove all of them. 

YouTube link deleted

Edited by Shagger

15 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

Original Post Deleted

On 5/28/2021 at 3:14 AM, Candy Stick said:

I change my IP address with a VPN all of the time. But he edits these wiki pages anyway, so I won't be contributing anymore. 

He mostly spammed on (REDACTED) a couple of years ago, because whoever runs it, retired the moderators. He was well aware of this, so he targeted that forum specifically, posting disgusting images everywhere and making threats towards me, or saying I suck at life, and that I will never be successful at acting, among other things. Then he popped up now and again on other forums or movie databases, but he generally just lurks nowadays as he knows he'd be banned. However, he did recently come back to an autism forum I post on, bumping a thread where I was discussing a personal matter involving an ordeal I'm going through with former support workers.

My mother thinks he has a grudge against me, going by his sheer determination to constantly rile me up.

On websites where nobody is around to patrol for trolling, he keeps coming back to those ones in particular. But it's sad how this guy is over 30 and doing this cowardly BS in 2021. He also sometimes uses terms like, "We never stopped watching" to pass himself off as having back up, when it's probably just him that's doing this alone.

I have known him since 2004, but I only started to undergo severe abuse from him starting in 2017. And I know his real name is (REDACTED), but when I looked him up on the (REDACTED) electoral rolls, I couldn't find his home address. 

This is the guy, here on YouTube, acting really crazy. I had to report some of his videos. I watched one months ago where a vehicle was driving towards my area, and he edited in some screeching, static like sounds, thinking that's supposed to be intimidating. In the description, he had put, "I'm only a drive away!"

The ones where he is joking about the Pepsi commercials theme is because Pepsi was my family's dog's name, and he kept saying that I "kicked the dog" or something, because he was reading old posts of mine from somewhere. He signed up as (REDACTED) on (REDACTED) about a year ago, trying to cause trouble. 

I also used to find my amateur films on torrent sites, because he was messing up my IMDb page, spying on my YouTube content, and making custom posters for low budget films I appeared in. Only after I told IMDb's staff that they were fake and not officially the right posters, they did not remove all of them. 

YouTube link deleted

What kind of grudge would he have against you though? What on Earth could have caused him to suddenly start acting up after 13 years - wait a minute, it could be that he has liked you from then but having not got anywhere in those 13 years he's trying a different method?...I'm just brainstorming. 

15 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

Original Post Deleted

Wait - you know his Facebook details and his location? Well the plot thickens...

Edited by Shagger

Well, I honestly hadn't seen this creep on any websites in many a year, prior to 2017. 

I contacted one of his family members on Facebook ages ago, but she denied it was him behind the abuse. I'll post the screenshots of the conversations we had later on, as they are stored on a USB stick. I'm also sure he deliberately posted with an IP address on the Horror Film Wiki earlier tonight from his ISP, Spark, thinking that he will never be reported. I received an email that someone edited the page for (REDACTED), which is a film I am in as a zombie. But as I was saying, he's a low class human, annoying, saddo of a stalker.

He joined (REDACTED), as (REDACTED), but he just used somebody's name to be snide. This (REDACTED) is actually a random guy who recently retired as a blogger for a survival horror gaming coverage site called Rely on Horror.

After that account was banned for spamming, he returned as (REDACTED) and posted normally, and identified me as (REDACTED) in a post, as many people on Resident Evil message boards know me very well as (REDACTED), and (REDACTED). My real name is actually (REDACTED). (REDACTED) is a character from the Alone in the Dark games.

But because I told people I was an actor in (REDACTED) and had links and stuff posted everywhere, he followed to other forums using that (REDACTED) name and others, as well as coming to YouTube, Fandom, Wikipedia, and Internet Archive. This has never stopped in 4 whole years, with him bugging me every week and also making wiki pages about every individual associated with these low key film projects that I was either in, or supposed to be in. But it got worse after he obtained my address and my mate's address, and started harassing me during my PS4 streams. I seen him posting my address on another person's live stream a few months ago and threatening to reveal my friend's address too, so I wrote to Google and the video was removed. 

I knew this guy from about 2004, when he used the (REDACTED), (REDACTED). He ran (REDACTED), and was also on (REDACTED), possibly (REDACTED), and worked for Press Start to Play, and most definitely (REDACTED). Most of these forums are gone now, but that's where I definitely know him from. 

I think at the end of May, I'll just retire from forums, or adopt a completely new identity. Going dark on him is the only way to halt his pursuit of me online. But it's not just him either. Some actress called (REDACTED) had her friends denying me a part as a meaningless extra in local productions, then cried wolf about how I was harassing her. Yet it never once occurred to her that her saying things on purpose was the only reason she remotely got any contact from me over the past whenever. 

Edited by Shagger

Due to some very serious concerns regarding security and information being posted to this and other threads on VGR,  I will be locking this thread and making some edit's to posts, at least temporality until this situation is resolved. Any further discussion on the matters brought up in this thread anywhere on VGR will be dealt with immediately and severely.