Register Now
killamch89

Elite Dangerous Community Protests After Odyssey Expansion Launches Broken, Unfinished, & Shallow

I remember this game being touted as what Star Citizen would be if it was full release and this game has been recommended to me by a few people but I haven't gotten around to checking it out. That being said, the latest DLC launch was broken and unfinished and the community is up in arms about this as a result. When will developers learn? Post your thoughts down below.

The saddest part about this is, if Frontier delayed the expansion and released a finished product this could have taken elite dangerous from a pretty niche community, to a more mainstream audience. Frontier absolutely dropped the ball on this one and will feel the consequences for years to come.

15 hours ago, Shagger said:

Another day, another broken launch. Welcome to the modern games industry. Seriously though, this is getting beyond a joke.

And every day, another "apology". The worst part about is that these apologies sound so insincere and also sound like they were prepared way in advance. What also bugs me is that they'll apologize now but pull the same crap sometime in the near future.

15 hours ago, Empire said:

The saddest part about this is, if Frontier delayed the expansion and released a finished product this could have taken elite dangerous from a pretty niche community, to a more mainstream audience. Frontier absolutely dropped the ball on this one and will feel the consequences for years to come.

So true - I was looking into getting this game because it had been recommended to me by a few people but seeing this immediately changed my mind.