Register Now
killamch89

This has to be one of the funniest skits about RE Village I've Watched

Remember those days when you or your friend got a brand new game and either they or you would to each others house just to watch each other play the single player game. Don’t let this distract you from the fact that Kurenai tried using genjutsu on Itachi.

16 hours ago, Empire said:

Remember those days when you or your friend got a brand new game and either they or you would to each others house just to watch each other play the single player game. Don’t let this distract you from the fact that Kurenai tried using genjutsu on Itachi.

Yeah, this brings back so many memories watching my friends play games at their house and sometimes playing alongside them as well.

Indeed, if people can't afford gaming consoles to PC gaming back then or maybe you just do not have the game or people to play with then you go to your friends home and team up. GAmes back then are discs and you have two controllers setup to play MP on slipt screen.

Went to my brothers house once to play football game with him and I was so bad at it 😛 

The mutant baby is the real star of Village👶

This game is by far the strangest addition to the franchise. I was a bit disappointed by it, but I do think the epilogue sets up another sequel to this game, as opposed to being connected to any titles fron the classic era. But I miss the old characters and whatever major storylines they could have been a part of.

The series has some of the biggest plot threads of any long running franchise. 👨‍💻

On 5/27/2021 at 4:07 AM, killamch89 said:

I just wanted to share this one because it made me laugh so hard. I know of people who play the game just to smack Lady D's ass with the spatula.

Haha, this just made my day, I can't believe that it made me naturally laugh so hard. I was gloomy before but now I'm cool.