Register Now
Delta v Force

Modern Warfare “Trip Like I Do”

Video is of a friend of mine actually myself and brother in law playing duo’s on Warzone battle Royale and getting a victory. It’s no 60 kill game but I thought I’d check out the community and see if anyone enjoys my video if I’m in the wrong by sharing the link please forgive me if I’ve broken any code of conduct or transgression thank you in advance for any feedback. All credit to respective artists and developers. Thank you community and admins. 

Edited by Delta v Force

On 5/28/2021 at 8:56 AM, Delta v Force said:

Video is of a friend of mine actually myself and brother in law playing duo’s on Warzone battle Royale and getting a victory. It’s no 60 kill game but I thought I’d check out the community and see if anyone enjoys my video if I’m in the wrong by sharing the link please forgive me if I’ve broken any code of conduct or transgression thank you in advance for any feedback. All credit to respective artists and developers. Thank you community and admins. 

I can't really find the video or it's even already deleted from YouTube because the notification I get after trying to use the link is "This video is unavailable". 

On 9/19/2021 at 12:55 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Hmm, it could've been helpful if the op shared a link of the video game trailer so we know what's all about, and share tips together. 

He actually shared the video YouTube link but the video was no longer available on YouTube. It may have been taken down for one reason or another. 

On 9/20/2021 at 1:00 PM, Heatman said:

He actually shared the video YouTube link but the video was no longer available on YouTube. It may have been taken down for one reason or another. 

Hmm, maybe the poster removed the video that's why the link wasn't accessible again. Because YouTube can't change video URLs I can only be altered by the poster. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

Hmm, maybe the poster removed the video that's why the link wasn't accessible again. Because YouTube can't change video URLs I can only be altered by the poster. 

Yeah - There is a very good possibility that the OP might be the one who removed the video from YouTube. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - There is a very good possibility that the OP might be the one who removed the video from YouTube. 

Yeah, maybe he or she sees no need for it again, or the poster didn't cover the address completely to paste here. It can't go past the two options. 

18 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, maybe he or she sees no need for it again, or the poster didn't cover the address completely to paste here. It can't go past the two options. 

Yeah - it's obviously what might have happened and there is definitely no way to recover the video unless someone saved it to repost it.