Register Now
The Blackangel

Starting A YouTube Channel Soon

My girl and I are going to be starting a YouTube channel where we are streaming some games. I'm starting out with RDR2, and she's thinking of starting with the Fable series. Obviously these are somewhat older games, but still really popular. We'll be branching out into other games, but those are the starters. I don't know exactly when the channel will be up, we just have to get a good amount of content ready first.

I think if you want to create a youtube presence it is better to start with pre-recorded videos, youtube rarely if ever recommends livesterams to people from channels they are not subscribed to.

Good luck, I will do videos more then streaming as YouTube is not as near to what Twitch is like. Get to learn editing videos and have your brand logos and designs made up 🙂 have intros and outtro and you name it 🙂 

Pick the games that you are going to do mostly and stick at those games 🙂 

We're working on it at the moment, kinda tinkering to make sure we're doing things correctly. We don't want to start running it, and be doing everything so screwed up that nothing works. This is not going to be a Superman 64 situation. If it takes 20 years to get it right, then nothing will start until then. But by then, everyone will have told me to go fuck myself, so it would be a moot point.

If there is one thing that it takes to make a YouTube channel successful, it's sheer fucking luck. I know how pessimistic that sounds, but it's true. So what you should do is focus not what it takes to get a channel successful, but what makes you happy. In your case, it's what's unique an interesting about you, and that is a lot. Use your strange, embrace your weird and and give us something we didn't even know we wanted. Genius is the last step before madness, so walk that line. Here's a chicken on a donkey:

donkey-and-chicken-A0RCKF.jpg

Edited by Shagger

7 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Exactly! Just have fun cause that is what youtube is for. Goat on a pig

IMG_1238.thumb.JPG.fe03e45647f2875711e110a0177f1be2.JPG

If this thread is just gonna dissolve into a battle of farm animals on farm animals I'm going to lock it... because fuck you, I wanna win.

22 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

I will literally go outside and put a rabbit on a cow if I have to...I'm in it to win it. 

b99OK.gif.fe33c251be3f0033859797e3e7153054.gif

let's got at it, whilst remembering at all times to plug @The Blackangel's YouTube channel. I already referenced @The Blackangel's YouTube channel; Dog on a sheep.

Dog-and-Sheep-dogs-38678543-1600-900.thumb.jpg.9703126dd781d38dbbfa858f6bf41448.jpg

EDIT: Now that I actually look at it, it's actually quite a nice shot.

Edited by Shagger