Register Now
The Blackangel

Starting A YouTube Channel Soon

On 9/22/2021 at 11:50 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Starting a YouTube channel has been one of the best way of making money online through AdSense and other monetization means. But the YouTuber should focus on promoting the channel first. 

Seriously - It's actually not that easy to grow a YouTube channel to the point of having it monetized because if it's that easy, most people would have a monetized YouTube channel. 

32 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously - It's actually not that easy to grow a YouTube channel to the point of having it monetized because if it's that easy, most people would have a monetized YouTube channel. 

Yes, it would've been easy had it been to monetize YouTube it's a straightforward one, because reaching 4,000 viewing hours and 1,000 subscribers isn't an easy thing to achieve. 

You have to have 1000 subscribers before you can get your channel monetized. 999 won't cut it. It's all explained within your channel in the YouTube Studio. 100 subscribers gets you the option of personalizing your YT link, and 1000 gets you the ability to have your videos monetized so you can try to make some money off of them. But to make anything, view count matters just as much as subscriber count. If you have 1½ million subscribers, and a video only gets 4 views, you're not going to make a dime on that video.

It's all a numbers game.

On 9/24/2021 at 8:03 PM, Justin11 said:

Yes, it would've been easy had it been to monetize YouTube it's a straightforward one, because reaching 4,000 viewing hours and 1,000 subscribers isn't an easy thing to achieve. 

Exactly - it's actually why most people don't fancy getting into trying to become a YouTube channel owner when they know they can't earn from it for failing to meet the requirements. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly - it's actually why most people don't fancy getting into trying to become a YouTube channel owner when they know they can't earn from it for failing to meet the requirements. 

It's hard to reach such kind of high requirement to get monetized with YouTube. But if you're determined surely you'll make it, it's gradual process. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

It's hard to reach such kind of high requirement to get monetized with YouTube. But if you're determined surely you'll make it, it's gradual process. 

Yeah - There are some people who are really into doing that but it's not something I'm sure I can successfully do because I'm not that patient. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - There are some people who are really into doing that but it's not something I'm sure I can successfully do because I'm not that patient. 

Lol, I considered that in the past, but currently now I didn't, I've find other options I can utilize to earn money online. If I can improve in gaming alot, I can even go into E-sports career. 

On 9/22/2021 at 5:50 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Starting a YouTube channel has been one of the best way of making money online through AdSense and other monetization means. But the YouTuber should focus on promoting the channel first. 

It's true - a growth strategy has to be devised and you have to stick to it religiously. Otherwise, you won't achieve the results you want.

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's true - a growth strategy has to be devised and you have to stick to it religiously. Otherwise, you won't achieve the results you want.

Exactly - if you are not working with a plan on how to grow the channel to the point where it's required to be for you to be able to have it monetized, it's definitely going to be a wasted effort. 

15 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah, that's why we are moulded to be polite in nature, have the right demeanor when it comes to approaching someone, in gaming and anywhere. 

We shouldn't express anger when playing with fellow gamer through chat no matter what. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, that's why we are moulded to be polite in nature, have the right demeanor when it comes to approaching someone, in gaming and anywhere. 

We shouldn't express anger when playing with fellow gamer through chat no matter what. 

Yeah - Anger can really set off a fire that can burn down the serenity of a community which is why whenever I get to see a member get agitated, I try as much as possible to avoid them. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - Anger can really set off a fire that can burn down the serenity of a community which is why whenever I get to see a member get agitated, I try as much as possible to avoid them. 

I understand, and their is nothing more annoying than when you're losing another member is busy throwing provocative words at you simply subjecting you to mockery.