Register Now
Patrik

Silliest thing you heard from a fanboi

Dealing with fanbois in communities is probably the most toxic  and funny at the same time thing you can ever participate in, the way how people force you to share the same opinion about a brand/game/console(or pc) is annoying.

For me, the silliest thing i heard from a fanboi was that phones are beating pc's when it comes to gaming as they are able to emulate pc's as well 😂 i'm an IT student so it was hella hilarious lmao

I heard one kid say two things that made me want to slap him. He was so entitled that he said, as if it was a proven fact, that anyone who plays a system other than Playstation was stupid and should either be shot or forcibly sterilized. He then said that anyone who didn't upgrade and drop the previous system the day of launch for the new one was a "complete fucking retard".

I wish I'd had a baseball bat with me. The little bastard had to have been around 20 or so. So you would think he would have a brain cell or two. His parents are obviously both karens.

I once heard a teenage boy say almost 25 years ago that if you buy the wrong console "your mother wants to be gay."  So if you buy the wrong console that makes it your fault your mom is gay.  My hometown was usually smarter than that, but the late '90's were apparently the nadir of Eastern Massachusetts.  This was back when I was in New England.

18 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

should either be shot or forcibly sterilized

the guy went from being a fanboi to a propaganda leader real quick

14 hours ago, Family sedan said:

if you buy the wrong console "your mother wants to be gay."

cool how gaming is a sign of sexual orientation xD

14 hours ago, Family sedan said:

I once heard a teenage boy say almost 25 years ago that if you buy the wrong console "your mother wants to be gay." 

You should have said. "Fine by me. Any woman would be lucky to have her." There would have been no comeback, not that the individual who said it had much dignity left anyway.

"Cyberpunk 2077 will make Deus Ex look like Anthem." - As you can see, this aged really well lol. At the time, I was massively excited for Cyberpunk 2077 to come out but as a Deus Ex fan, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I asked him would like to do bet if Cyberpunk turns out to be crap and he didn't bet cause the forfeit I had planned would've made him think twice about ever saying stupid stuff like that.

23 hours ago, Shagger said:

You should have said. "Fine by me. Any woman would be lucky to have her." There would have been no comeback, not that the individual who said it had much dignity left anyway.

Just to clarify, it wasn't directed at me, I was overhearing a conversation.

7 hours ago, Family sedan said:

Just to clarify, it wasn't directed at me, I was overhearing a conversation.

Some fanbois says some outlandish things like they think multibillion dollar companies care if you're their biggest supporter or not, all they ever want is your money. Nothing else matters to them no matter what they try to say.

8 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I remember seeing Pet Rocks on the shelves. I always wondered why in the hell I would buy that when I could pick one up in my yard and paint a goofy face on it. But those damn things sold like crazy.

I guess crack was a lot more popular back then.

If you introduced that right now, you'd see it become a trend and then you'd have the pet rock challenge and then there'd be some stupid Tik Tok dance with pet rocks involved - social media is such a flipping disease I swear.

On 6/2/2021 at 12:43 AM, Patrik said:

Dealing with fanbois in communities is probably the most toxic  and funny at the same time thing you can ever participate in, the way how people force you to share the same opinion about a brand/game/console(or pc) is annoying.

For me, the silliest thing i heard from a fanboi was that phones are beating pc's when it comes to gaming as they are able to emulate pc's as well 😂 i'm an IT student so it was hella hilarious lmao

There is no way you would expect a phone to beat a PC no matter how good the phone is. It's a big joke of the day. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

There is no way you would expect a phone to beat a PC no matter how good the phone is. It's a big joke of the day. 

Mobile gaming is an absolute cesspool of epic proportions. Everyone is banging on about EA and other companies but the real terrors are the mobile game developers with their "freemium" games.

42 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Mobile gaming is an absolute cesspool of epic proportions. Everyone is banging on about EA and other companies but the real terrors are the mobile game developers with their "freemium" games.

Phones and PC are totally different platforms and the fanboi who claims that same, are most stupid. The popularity may change with time, but to say that we can emulate PC games on mobile phones is really insane.

I too had similar experience, when someone forcibly commented through my YouTube account on a gaming channel that the videos they publish were awesome, where as I didn't even know anything about that channel.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Seriously, there is nothing to compare with both of them, and yes I do get mobile gaming time sometimes especially when I'm not home but it's nothing to brag about.