Register Now
killamch89

What is something popular now that annoys you?

7 hours ago, Empire said:

Vegans on social media. It’s like every single post they make is required to mention the fact that they’re vegan. Nobody cares, nobody is impressed, you’re not better than others so just shut up and eat your kale and tofu in silence.

Yeah, it annoys the hell out of me too. They mention it the first time and I'm like "Ok cool." but then every sentence ends with or starts with " because I'm vegan...". Vegans are some of the most toxic people on social media - they're unbearable just like Jehovah Witnesses who come to your house and continuously bothers you. 

Everything popular annoys me. I think those carb-less diets are annoying because they are so stupid. Our bodies require carbs for energy and brain function. Need I say more? And yes that is popular still because both my mom and sister eat very little carbs and they are so stupid. They eat hamburger w/o bread and the whole bit. Stupid. If I sit down to eat with them, where are the damn vegetables??? WTF you morons!!! Where's my god damn vegetables? You gonna make some mashed potatoes at least on thanksgiving? Damn fools share my DNA? I'd scrape their idiocy out of me if I could. 

16 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Everything popular annoys me. I think those carb-less diets are annoying because they are so stupid. Our bodies require carbs for energy and brain function. Need I say more? And yes that is popular still because both my mom and sister eat very little carbs and they are so stupid. They eat hamburger w/o bread and the whole bit. Stupid. If I sit down to eat with them, where are the damn vegetables??? WTF you morons!!! Where's my god damn vegetables? You gonna make some mashed potatoes at least on thanksgiving? Damn fools share my DNA? I'd scrape their idiocy out of me if I could. 

Ain't nobody gonna deny me my potatoes. It's the one vegetable that can be fixed 1000 different ways. There's a way to fix it for everyone. Hell, give me a salt shaker and a knife and I'm happy. I've loved raw potatoes since I was a girl. I will eat any and every vegetable raw. There's just some that I don't like cooked.

22 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Carb-less diets have been a thing since the 90s and I agree it's ridiculously stupid. It's the same with bodybuilding where they insist you eat lots of protein and very little carbs - like how's that going to help them? the worst part about it is that science has proven that carb-less diets aren't only stupid but extremely dangerous to your health.

7 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Carb-less diets have been a thing since the 90s and I agree it's ridiculously stupid. It's the same with bodybuilding where they insist you eat lots of protein and very little carbs - like how's that going to help them? the worst part about it is that science has proven that carb-less diets aren't only stupid but extremely dangerous to your health.

Yeah, there are 2 very important things about carb-less diets:

1) The body can actually use protein and convert it to energy as a last resort, but in the process the body makes ketones which is very toxic, it's called ketosis. 

2) The body only absorbs a certain amount of protein in one sitting. The rest turns to fat; plus too much protein makes the body more acidic. Cancer can only grow in an acidic environment. 

Those meat heads in body building don't understand that starchy carbs-or the low glycemic index carbs, is the energy required to get stronger and have endurance. Sweets and most breads are the high glycemic index carbs which shoots up blood sugars and doesn't utilize energy properly. And we need to meet a required amount of carbs just for minimum brain and CNS function. Protein won't build muscle if you don't have the energy to workout the muscles, or at least won't reach max potential. 

On 6/3/2021 at 4:51 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

Yeah, there are 2 very important things about carb-less diets:

1) The body can actually use protein and convert it to energy as a last resort, but in the process the body makes ketones which is very toxic, it's called ketosis. 

2) The body only absorbs a certain amount of protein in one sitting. The rest turns to fat; plus too much protein makes the body more acidic. Cancer can only grow in an acidic environment. 

Those meat heads in body building don't understand that starchy carbs-or the low glycemic index carbs, is the energy required to get stronger and have endurance. Sweets and most breads are the high glycemic index carbs which shoots up blood sugars and doesn't utilize energy properly. And we need to meet a required amount of carbs just for minimum brain and CNS function. Protein won't build muscle if you don't have the energy to workout the muscles, or at least won't reach max potential. 

Yeah I'm aware of ketosis and also the consequences of a protein-only diet.