Register Now
killamch89

What’s your favorite way to waste time?

Easy and a very simple answer, in fact I even get bored of doing that. Bored and nothing to do then gaming 😉 on my PC dealing with things and gmaing. Even doing that day to day mostly can wake me out. 

After I end my classes for the day, on the first 2 hours I'm very lazy, and I just stay on my phone.

Then, I start my homework, and discover that I will end them again at 9 or 10pm which is disappointing for me. 

FUN FACT: I end school on June 22nd!! :DD

7 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Getting in my van and going for a drive. That is when the piece of junk is running.

Taking a drive is always relaxing especially in a very scenic area.

7 hours ago, Empire said:

Easy and a very simple answer, in fact I even get bored of doing that. Bored and nothing to do then gaming 😉 on my PC dealing with things and gmaing. Even doing that day to day mostly can wake me out. 

Most of us who use our computers as a source of income spend a lot of time on it.

29 minutes ago, AndreiMirfi said:

After I end my classes for the day, on the first 2 hours I'm very lazy, and I just stay on my phone.

Then, I start my homework, and discover that I will end them again at 9 or 10pm which is disappointing for me. 

FUN FACT: I end school on June 22nd!! :DD

The phone is a pretty common one and would have ranked second or third on my list if I had asked for more than one way to waste time.