Register Now
killamch89

What is the best room in your house? Why?

If I'm being honest, it's my bedroom because it's dark, has a king size bed which is super comfy and the only electronic item I keep in that room is a wireless charger for my phone. Anytime I lay down in bed it takes a lot out of me to even get out of it. As a matter of fact, even getting out of it in the mornings feels like a hassle. What is the best room in your house and why?

My bedroom or in many cases the office 😉 where I have my gaming rig setup 🙂 You name it the full setup 🙂 I have a very big home that's three levels and rooms are big with two bathrooms. I can pick any room but I do with my Rig in one of them. Other then being to or way to warm and I go down to the first floor.

7 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

My shower stall in my master bathroom. That bathroom is unbelievable. It also has a jetted tub. It’s just the best.

That's pretty sweet.

7 hours ago, Empire said:

My bedroom or in many cases the office 😉 where I have my gaming rig setup 🙂 You name it the full setup 🙂 I have a very big home that's three levels and rooms are big with two bathrooms. I can pick any room but I do with my Rig in one of them. Other then being to or way to warm and I go down to the first floor.

That sounds pretty dope - I just live in a 2 bedroom townhouse with my office being one of the bedrooms and I got 2 bathrooms but it's very spacious though. I was thinking about getting a house so that I my dogs have more free space though. The whole thing is fenced off with a gate but the yard is kind of small...

24 minutes ago, AndreiMirfi said:

My room and my attic. 

When I don't feel like playing games, I get my laptop and chill on my attic.

That's pretty dope that you have an attic - at least, one that is somewhat comfortable. 

Some people do not ahve the space and other's do, I used to be that person six years ago where my desktop setup was in the dinning room table as my bedroom was to small 😛 those are the days for me. Now when I look for a new home, I look for space for my system as I have a large desk.

10 hours ago, Empire said:

Some people do not ahve the space and other's do, I used to be that person six years ago where my desktop setup was in the dinning room table as my bedroom was to small 😛 those are the days for me. Now when I look for a new home, I look for space for my system as I have a large desk.

Same - my workspace has to be pretty spacious because I always a large desk as well.

I have an entire bedroom that I use as my office/game room/work space. Bigass corner desk, secondary desk, and several shelves. I've also got a minifridge, microwave, and coffee pot in here.

All I need is a little cot or mattress and I have an official dorm room.

Edited by The Blackangel

Probably my sitting room, but my flat looks like a warehouse with all the DVDs I buy. 😛 

Does anybody use data on their phone rather than paying for a broadband contract? I pay for unlimited data for only £35 per month, but my signal constantly drops to H+ when it should display 4G with a better connection. But that's a major downside to using 4G. It's better outdoors. 

I heard you can get a device called a repeater, which apparently improves the signal.

Our living room. Nice place to gather to watch TV, eat dinner. We also sit with our furbabies. Play with our dog in there. I like the way the lighting is. We also have some Christmas lights hung around that we use as a light until we go to bed. It just helps as it's the room where we have to go through to get to other rooms & we don't need to stumble in the dark. 

1 hour ago, ZandraJoi said:

Our living room. Nice place to gather to watch TV, eat dinner. We also sit with our furbabies. Play with our dog in there. I like the way the lighting is. We also have some Christmas lights hung around that we use as a light until we go to bed. It just helps as it's the room where we have to go through to get to other rooms & we don't need to stumble in the dark. 

What kind of dogs do you have?