Register Now
killamch89

What’s the best show currently on TV?

I never watch live TV, in the UK you have the pay the BBC £159 annually for the TV licence.  That's more than twice as much a Netflix, Amazon or Disney+ for 2 maybe passable drama series and rest is repeats if soap operas and reality shows.

8 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

I never watch live TV, in the UK you have the pay the BBC £159 annually for the TV licence.  That's more than twice as much a Netflix, Amazon or Disney+ for 2 maybe passable drama series and rest is repeats if soap operas and reality shows.

Wow! Yep, definitely wouldn't pay for that either. 

10 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

The only thing I really watch is YouTube. Netflix and Hulu have some good shows, but not a lot.

lol it seems nobody I know watches TV nowadays although if I'm being honest, there's nothing on it anyways.

Breaking Bad is still one of my favorite shows of all time. However game of thrones is what you all can't beat 🙂 and on that note been watching chacgo fire series 8 as they got it on sale at long last since series 9 just came out at $40 ;( ochhh

But most things that I watch that I like does not mean you all like and also most are not new series, other then BBC series called, TIME  😉 Sean Bean