Register Now
killamch89

What are the three best apps on your phone?

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's the option I am looking for, at least I'm covered with an insurance if my phone gets spoiled within short period of time without reaching to the warranty duration, refund or another one will be replaced for it. 

I would never purchase any product without warranty especially when it's electronics products. They can so be a pain in the ass. 

On 3/22/2022 at 7:28 PM, Head_Hunter said:

It isn't supposed to be like that, at least we need to enjoy some benefits before the phone breaks down. I always go for warranty, when it isn't up to the warranty agreement refund is feasible. 

Yea.. warranty is another good option to look out for when purchasing any device. Although not all phones have the warranty features, sometimes the phone you like the most that you want to purchase may not have warranty. Thankfully most new phones lately have warranty and it's a good thing.

5 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Yea.. warranty is another good option to look out for when purchasing any device. Although not all phones have the warranty features, sometimes the phone you like the most that you want to purchase may not have warranty. Thankfully most new phones lately have warranty and it's a good thing.

That's why I always stick to buying new products to have that warranty option, so, I wouldn't lose it all when my device breaks down when it isn't up to the agreement. 

11 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

It would be a thing to regret when you purchase an item that's worth over $200 without having a warranty. They have done a fast one on you. 

On 3/24/2022 at 9:27 AM, Heatman said:

I would never purchase any product without warranty especially when it's electronics products. They can so be a pain in the ass. 

Yeah, I wouldn't try that too, warranty gives you enough security for the product you're getting. Any new product without warranty just look like a refurbished for me. 

5 hours ago, skyfire said:

Anyone have the calm app. I have this for years it's one good app that helps me to get to sleep.

Writing on forums always makes me feel sleepy, to make the sleep go off, music have to be ringing on my ear. 

10 hours ago, skyfire said:

Anyone have the calm app. I have this for years it's one good app that helps me to get to sleep.

I've got no issues with sleeping off whenever I feel like. So, getting any app is not really what I want. Why not exercise at night before bedtime and check for changes?

On 3/27/2022 at 1:06 AM, Justin11 said:

Writing on forums always makes me feel sleepy, to make the sleep go off, music have to be ringing on my ear. 

Calm app if you check on the android store is worth for getting some sleep and other benefits in them.

11 hours ago, skyfire said:

Calm app if you check on the android store is worth for getting some sleep and other benefits in them.

Lol, Heatman asked you question, I am waiting to get your reply on that, to know if the app will make me calm down she going into sleep. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

How does the so called Calm application helps someone to get some sleep? 

Download it. I can't tell you unless you experience it. It has modes in them which you can listen to at night. Download and try yourself. Sounds in the app is what benefits your sleep.

5 hours ago, skyfire said:

Download it. I can't tell you unless you experience it. It has modes in them which you can listen to at night. Download and try yourself. Sounds in the app is what benefits your sleep.

This is the application right? 

Screenshot_20220329-134541.thumb.png.8784620ee5cc8db7fbc6a6098ff439d6.png

On 3/25/2022 at 12:58 AM, Head_Hunter said:

That's why I always stick to buying new products to have that warranty option, so, I wouldn't lose it all when my device breaks down when it isn't up to the agreement. 

Honestly it's best to buy your electronics or device brand new. Apart from the warranty feature, using a new thing is more attractive and enjoyable.